Nutritional Sodomy

How did this even start? I thought this was funny; I went through his recent posts and he called someone else a troll. All this guy does is troll. Look at any post he's ever made...

This guy makes me laugh.

No idea, he just came in here and started talking shit about me being fat, I'm just playing around really. The anonymity of the internet gives clueless, lifeless morons like him all sorts of balls they don't really have, lol :)

7/12

Breakfast:

3 azuluna eggs
1oz kerrygold dubliner
1 dash montreal
~3 tablespoons organic medium salsa

Scrambled eggs in 1 tablespoon grass fed ghee, covered in salsa.

Discovered that a half gallon of raw, grass fed milk will keep for about 8-9 days in the fridge after opening. I don't like the kefir taste so I ditched the last couple cups.

1 low carb monster at the office

Lunch:

Cooked up 1.5lbs organic, free range turkey loin rubbed with Montreal and sliced it up into small chunks. Steamed 1 package (~4 cups) sweet peas and combined them with turkey chunks and about 3 tablespoons raw, grass fed amish butter. 3 lunches out of this.

Training: Sandbag stuff.

Dinner:

~10 organic, free range chicken legs. Cooked in crock pot all day blasted with paula deens poultry rub. Couldn't eat a few of the top ones, they were cooked far too much, but the middle and bottom layer were awesome.

~5g carlsons fish oil

Last edited:
Were the middle and bottom ones submerged in liquid? I was wondering if that would be too long to cook.

The middle 3-4 were perfection, the bottom 3-4 were maybe half sitting in liquid and were still very damn good. I lost maybe 3 total wings, I could have choked/crunched them down but I figured fuck it I still have 6-7.

I'd say they were medium sized wings and my crock is definitely on the smaller side, only two settings, low and high.

I'm thinking a small pork shoulder next time.

It definitely takes some experimenting. If you put BBQ sauce or anything with too much sugar, it's likely to burn. I highly recommend the shredded chicken dishes. Also, if you like beef stroganoff, it's good to make in there.

For shredded chicken, would you just stuff a whole bird in there, seasoned/etc however you like, slow-cook the fuck out of it all day, and then just pull the meat off the bones? I imagine it would just fall off at that point.

For shredded chicken, would you just stuff a whole bird in there, seasoned/etc however you like, slow-cook the fuck out of it all day, and then just pull the meat off the bones? I imagine it would just fall off at that point.

I actually used chicken breasts. I have the luxury of coming home at lunch, so I throw them in at 1 PM and shred them at 5:30. If you have to cook them all day, it may be smart to not have them fully thawed. Have them only partially thawed, such as putting frozen breasts in the fridge straight from the freezer the night before. I normally shred them up with tongs. If you use a full chicken, I'm sure it would pull straight from the bone.

I actually used chicken breasts. I have the luxury of coming home at lunch, so I throw them in at 1 PM and shred them at 5:30. If you have to cook them all day, it may be smart to not have them fully thawed. Have them only partially thawed, such as putting frozen breasts in the fridge straight from the freezer the night before. I normally shred them up with tongs. If you use a full chicken, I'm sure it would pull straight from the bone.

Ah, I experienced the luxury of living 5 minutes from my office for the last year, but moved recently. It's the one thing about my living situation that I'll miss, lol.

Hmm... I will definitely experiment with the crock more. I wonder how a couple partially frozen cornish game hens would fare in there all day. My local whole foods keeps piles of those in stock all the time, and they're relatively cheap.

Back