Nutritional Sodomy

4/26

Breakfast:

3 pastured eggs
2oz kerrygold dubliner
dash of montreal

cooked in 1 tablespoon pure grass-fed ghee and covered in organic salsa.

Downed ~5g fish oil, Carlesons brand I discovered in some posts while lurking in Endo's log. Swilling the oil as opposed to taking gel caps is... interesting.

1 low carb Monster at work.

Lunch:

Salad of chopped romain, tomatos, pistachios, some dried currants, and 1/2 lb of ground grass fed beef (cooked with a little montreal). Used the fat from the beef as salad dressing, along with a little olive oil and balsamic.

Training: Some misc upper body, de-loading my lower this week after serious over-training.

Dinner:

Buffalo chicken salad from a local place I like, no breading on the chicken bits. Snacked on about 1/4lb wild caught shrimp after.

*joins to support for a second time*

I'm not sure, I have an aversion to the scale as it fluctuates too much given my body fat % (re: still relatively high) when I start running, etc. I just go with how I feel physically and body comp. Perhaps I'll pick a day and do a once per week weigh-in.

I put on some decent weight over the winter months when my old log died, and lifted nothing but heavy weight and went to the dojo 2-3 times a week.

Now I'll be hitting the dojo, finishing out my squat program, and doing what I call "calisthenic runs" for the next couple months until I move out into the country with the GF. Then home-style Rocky training begins :)

Sounds good.

*Is expecting results this time...*

The cookie withdrawals are going to be murder, but I will be strong this time 'round.

No... You need to incorporate them into your diet or you will fail, again. This time, if your ass will put in the work, I'll help you stay motivated and give my advice.

But you haz my support either way. And apparently 10thpjj's as well. We'll *try* not to overtake this thread too, but I make no promises. Speaking of which; where the fuck is Denbob?

Hoping this lasts. I think there is only about 3-5 of us keeping diet logs now. I'm starting to lose my motivation to keep it up.

And they all seem to be in this thread...

Hoping this lasts. I think there is only about 3-5 of us keeping diet logs now. I'm starting to lose my motivation to keep it up.

I know how you feel! Keep it up though mang! Your log is ace. The Pics alone make it worth reading. Plus it's been interesting following your 'cut'.

Yeah the food-p0rn in Oblivian's log is excellent, I'll put up some in here if I can ever come to terms with how lame it is to take pics with my blackberry.

Yes I've seen that in a couple of the logs, if that's the trend I'll jump on the wagon, but I expect to be berated to the point of crying alone in the shower with my love handles should I slip up...

Well, it's really just 10thpjj's punishment for being him, but we take shots at everyone.

If Denbob is here, 10thpjj is here and I'm here, you can guarantee that you will be made fun of, and that your thread will be taken over. It's just part of the life in teh DS logs... Think of us as pirates, but not butt-pirates. Well I guess you can consider them that, but don't lump me in there; I'm an American.

4/27

Breakfast:

3 pastured eggs
2oz kerrygold aged cheddar
dash of montreal

cooked in 1.5 tablespoons pure grass-fed ghee and covered in organic salsa.

Downed ~4g Carlsons fish oil.

Lunch:

Salad of chopped romain, tomatos, pistachios, some dried currants, and 1/2 lb of ground grass fed beef (seasoned with montreal). Used the fat from the beef as salad dressing, along with a drizzle of balsamic.

Training: JJJ, arm-bar drilling galore.

Dinner: Best shake ever.

~1C full fat greek yogurt
~1C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop vanilla whey isolate
1 pastured, raw egg
1 ripe small-medium sized banana
1 decent dash cinnamon
1 squirt pure vanilla extract

blend, orgasm.

4/28

Training: light Squat/Push/Pull

Breakfast:

4 pastured eggs
2oz kerrygold aged cheddar
dash of montreal

Cooked in 1.5 tablespoons pure grass-fed ghee and covered in organic salsa.

Also had one smallish banana.

Downed ~4g Carlsons fish oil.

Lunch:

Salad of chopped romain, tomatos, pistachios, some dried currants, and 1/3 lb of uncured slab bacon. Chopped bacon into chunks, fried it up nice in a pan, dumped most of the grease into a jar, and tossed the bacon-bits onto the salad. It was a taste victory but it came back to attack me through my intestines and anus about an hour later, I wonder if it was the bacon, or if the greens I used were slightly turned...

Dinner: A strange hodgepodge after downing some Amaretto with a friend.

~1/3lb shrimp that might have been slightly bad, if no more posts occur in this log you'll know I died from it.
3oz kerrygold cheddar.
2 handfulls of shelled pistachios.

Last edited:
Back