Nurmagomedov wants to rearrange McGregor's face:

Khabib beat Al Iaquinta, Edson Barboza and some Darrell guy.

I don't see how Conor can win.

but nothing will be as good as this match up
C13_VcKXcAAwgfy.jpg:large

Even if Khabib wins, you can't rearrange someones face by laying on them.

When has khabib ever been just laying on someone..come on dude..the guy doesnt stop GNP from bell to bell.. That will rearrange your face

That's a good one, but McGregor events are next tier entertainment: from the pre fight popcorn build up to the icon events like Dublin,189, 194, 196, 202, 205.....the crowd is electric, World Cup like even, and it brings next level performances out of the fighters. Tony also really has not established himself as a tippity top fighter until the past couple of years, while Khabib and McG were straight starching dudes in their ascent. I really do hope Khabib Tony does happen after this, tho I am not holding my breath.

Khabib beat Al Iaquinta, Edson Barboza and some Darrell guy.

I don't see how Conor can win.

I don't think it's a given that Khabib closes the distance to get the clinch and even if he does I'm not convinced he gets a trip or a takedown, seeing as though McGregor was solid in his clinch defense against Eddie and displaying very good wrist control and stuffing those takedown's quite comfortably.

He has not rearranged any other opponents face so why would he consider Conors, he has not even be able to make anybody quit so how is he going to do plastic surgery?

Religion of peace. Torturing individuals instead of defeating them in a sports competition, humiliating the homeless etc.

Less to do with religion more to do with being russian imo. combine the two? Total fucking soulless sociopath

Make him humble... that is a big task. Diaz and Mayweather couldn't.
Diaz made him humble for like one night, but he was back to his arrogant ways the next day of course. Conor might need to be badly humiliated to get there, and I have a good feeling Khabibs the man to do it.

It seems like most here have not watched a khabib fight and only respond with the generic dismissals.

And now khebob bitches about money and wants equal payment to the biggest start the sport has ever seen while being a can crusher who got the belt after going to decision with a semi-retired real estate agent on a couple of hours notice.
At least he beat his opponent lmao Conor had 11 days to prepare for his late opponent in Diaz and still got strangled like a CAN by the bloated unranked cholo.

I don't think it's a given that Khabib closes the distance to get the clinch and even if he does I'm not convinced he gets a trip or a takedown, seeing as though McGregor was solid in his clinch defense against Eddie and displaying very good wrist control and stuffing those takedown's quite comfortably.

Dude, you have way better imagination than me, if you think that if/when Khabib gets a hold of Conor, that Conor can stay upright. Even in the event that he can avoid getting taken to the ground, the gameplan still can be to employ the Colby/RDA, Alvarez/Pettis game of just mashing him against the fence to wear him out. Then, his punches will lose the pop he needs to KO Khabib, and you'll see the same sort of result as if he got taken down to the ground.

The gameplan is really simple to imagine.

So now we're going to compare Eddie's grappling with Khabibs<45>

This board's knowledge of MMA is sometimes laughable.

Dude, you have way better imagination than me, if you think that if/when Khabib gets a hold of Conor, that Conor can stay upright. Even in the event that he can avoid getting taken to the ground, the gameplan still can be to employ the Colby/RDA, Alvarez/Pettis game of just mashing him against the fence to wear him out. Then, his punches will lose the pop he needs to KO Khabib, and you'll see the same sort of result as if he got taken down to the ground.

The gameplan is really simple to imagine.

Eddie Alvarez had that very same strategy and it didn't take too long before he was on his back spitting out his gum shield.

Still fought more recently than Conor.

Yeah but that hiatus had nothing to do with injuries or simply not showing up. The UFC had to make a deal with him that he liked. Khabib Once sat out two years with injuries. He also screwed up a card by completely fucking up his cut and going to the hospital.

If I find a fly in my tiramisu, that means tiramisu is made from flies.
Citing all the murdering, bombings, and mistreatment of women would have been better examples.
But your tiramisu analogy was genius!

Citing all the murdering, bombings, and mistreatment of women would have been better examples.
But your tiramisu analogy was genius!
It's Catholics today, not Muslims. Try to keep up with the latest fallacies please.

But yah my analogy was solid.

Back