Nurmagomedov: 'Alcohol and girls stand in a way of an athlete, they spoil him and make him weak'

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"There are fighters in America who can drink on Friday and Saturday. After an event I saw it myself in the hotel. 80-percent of them are already drunk. Not the champs, but middle-of-the-pack guys, guys like one win, two losses. A couple of times they called me with them to the club. I told them I'm a Muslim. And they were like 'Come on, we know two Muslims and they visit the clubs with us all the time!' I have tried to explain them, that a Muslim is not ideal, but Islam is. Alcohol and girls stand in a way of an athlete, they spoil him and make him weak."

Khabib is keeping it real

"There are fighters in America who drink"

11035.jpg

Thats probably good for an athlete but what a boring way to live

Plebs going to hate on Khabib for having morals and ideals

LEL.

Conor fucks all the time and has 2 belts

Khabib has beat 22 terrible fighters and has only 2 wins that are considered to be any good

Conor wins again

The Double Champ would beg to disagree

a56f1991a67151b16235cf2553f74168.jpg

Fighting got in the way of Jon Jones' partying and not the other way round.

One could then have some alcohol and boys. #Yes4GheyJesus

Whiskey drinking Conor gets his missus pregnant and gets another belt.

And fuck off with this lel shit! Jesus!

Kebab needs to relax and have a few pints and wrassle with some females. He's been spending way too much time with dudes at the gym.

Kinda like Mcgregor fanboys minus the gymtime.

"There are fighters in America who can drink on Friday and Saturday. After an event I saw it myself in the hotel. 80-percent of them are already drunk. Not the champs, but middle-of-the-pack guys, guys like one win, two losses. A couple of times they called me with them to the club. I told them I'm a Muslim. And they were like 'Come on, we know two Muslims and they visit the clubs with us all the time!' I have tried to explain them, that a Muslim is not ideal, but Islam is. Alcohol and girls stand in a way of an athlete, they spoil him and make him weak."

Khabib is keeping it real

islam is cancer

Well at least he's not stoning the women I guess

Raquel Pennington is doing just fine while having a girl... as is Amanda Nunes lol

Back