Nunes vs Shevchenko II is the main event for UFC 213

Are you saying the scientific data that a random Sherdogger goes by might be faulty?
I mean he & his two friends hate something, so that is representative of society..

Oh & people have left before & during many Mighty Mouse main events & he is not WMMA & one of the pound for pound best.
If Aldo/Edgar went on after Brock, people would have left.

I could not have said it better myself!

Millions of people saw Nunes stop Rousey. Of course you put her in the main event. You have to try to capitalize on her name even if it doesn't work.

They did the same with Holly. Despite her performances after, she became a household name and has drawn consistently good numbers.

It's smart business.
Nope, she is coming back like 7 months after beating down Ronda, most casuals have probably forgot about her. Dumb move from the ufc for not trying to get in the Octagon by April.

Guarantee nothing special happens with her no matter how much the ufc pushes her.

hates wmma
predicts outcome of fight he doesnt like and will not watch..........sherdog
go jerk off to wanderlei pics eeyore
or alternatively, go jerk off T/S cos thats all you guys do every time a wmma fight comes up
nobody cares if you dont like it

I like to spread facts.

1. Cody's fault for pulling out after hyping a TJ fight for months.

2. Most WMMA fights are boring dogshit, but Nunes and Shevchenko are legit. Looking forward to this rematch.

Imo Nunes vs Shevchenko II should be the 4th fight on the card. You definitely don't want people walking out before the "main event" begins, a la UFC 200 when people were walking out after Brock's fight. Main events and fight order should be decided on popular appeal, not titles. Me personally, I'd rather watch Whittaker - Romero, Overeem - Werdum and Cowboy - Lawler before the chick fight. Nothing against WMMA, but not all championship fights should be pushed to the front of the queue.

Yeah I will turn it off before that fight if I happen to watch it.

Saw this guy hating on wmma in the comments because "journeymen could easily beat either one of these ladies"

How is this argumentation to put down wmma in general? A male straw weight would have problems with a roided up heavy weight journeyman as well. It is why there are divisions.

Mma and sport in general is about good competition. I'd rather watch a J Champ vs a top contender than a snoozefest between two dudes who won't engage.

Any promising mma card i will watch, don't care if geezers sheilas aliens or ronda's mom vs edmund

I'm not against it because it's a title fight between the clear 1 and 2 of the division. They also have a lot of heat with each other.

And it just might be best for business. Nunes had millions of eyes on her when she choked out Tate and smashed Rousey.

First, according to Luke Thomas, Invicta has the highest ratings/viewership for non-UFC live events/fight cards on Fight Pass. If Luke's facts are true, then that means an all-women's fight promotion has higher ratings than the mostly male promotions on the channel.

He got that info from Meltzer, so it's true ;)

Fine with me, I get to watch the best fights and be rdy to go out and party, instead of rushing myself to get ready. :)

There s been a few eyebrow raisers with the ladies taking rop billing...but pissing and moaning isnt going to change anything. If you dont like it turn it off

Back