Nunes and JDS doing some heavy lifting.

You know, calling people Morons is a sign of your own insecurity. Didn't get enough love from your parents growing up?
Actually.........no, i didn't. Do you think i should research counseling?

I hate bumper plates. People only need to use one on each side to get it to the right height, but they pack the bar with them so it looks like they're lifting more.

Don't even get me started on the people that bench/squat with them

Bench yeah is stupid, squatting with bumper plates is not a bad thing because if you have to bail you dont want your iron plates destroying the floor and barbell.

I hate bumper plates. People only need to use one on each side to get it to the right height, but they pack the bar with them so it looks like they're lifting more.

Don't even get me started on the people that bench/squat with them
Dont places that have bumper plates usually have only the one size? Just asking.

lol they're lifting the same weight.

she has 5x10 lb plates per side and he has 2x25's + the bar = 145lbs....maybe even less if kilogram plates...

fat fucks on sherdog can't do more than 5 pushups so they're going to say she's on steroids.

Meanwhile, ....

See i don't get it. Lots of fighters say lifting doesn't impact punching strength. But Cris can lift this much you'd think it would help with her clinch or grappling strength but Holly and even Yana dominated her in those areas.

See i don't get it. Lots of fighters say lifting doesn't impact punching strength. But Cris can lift this much you'd think it would help with her clinch or grappling strength but Holly and even Yana dominated her in those areas.

No, they didn't.

Logically, If they dominated her there they would score in these situations (by getting multiple takedowns, upercuts, knees..] ...and what they achieved?
Nothing.
It's part of Cris' strategy to stay passive in a clinch to expend as least energy as possible just to be safe and let the girls work there to make them tired as she want's to save he energy for the stay and bang situations where she is most confident.
That's a dangerous strategy for an average girl but works well for Cris right because she is so strong and experienced in the clinch.
And you mentioned Kunitskaya's fight. It's an example where this strategy perfectly worked for Cyborg . Yana went for a TD and then worked hard at the fence. Right after Cris broke the clinch she destroyed her (You can clearly see Yana breathing heavy moments before she went down).
Didn't work as good for her in a fight with Holm since Holly got an amazing cardio, esp. in that fight.

Last edited:
Bald JDS is a can. Full head of hair JDS was a beast.

QUICK
Someone teach JDS the hook grip before he develops devastating muscle imbalances!

Bench yeah is stupid, squatting with bumper plates is not a bad thing because if you have to bail you dont want your iron plates destroying the floor and barbell.

Yeah, again one is fine. It's when people stack the bar with them because a 5lb bumper can be the same size as a 45lb Eleiko so it LOOKS like it's a lot.

Back