Nunes and JDS doing some heavy lifting.

I hate bumper plates. People only need to use one on each side to get it to the right height, but they pack the bar with them so it looks like they're lifting more.

Don't even get me started on the people that bench/squat with them

They both have terrible technique!
Yeah it looks like they're on a rhythm more than actually focusing in form hahaha. The hip lockout is so bad. Other than that though I don't think they're going to hurt themselves. Obviously I'm no expert.

I hate bumper plates. People only need to use one on each side to get it to the right height, but they pack the bar with them so it looks like they're lifting more.

Don't even get me started on the people that bench/squat with them

When deadlifting, I always like it if the weight is distributed evenly with plates. Pulling with one large plate and a bunch of smaller plates on each side doesn't feel right when I do it. Also, some gyms only have bumper plates :)

She has more plates. Or am I seeing things?

So in your mind, three 100 dollar bills is less than six 1 dollar bills?

When deadlifting, I always like it if the weight is distributed evenly with plates. Pulling with one large plate and a bunch of smaller plates on each side doesn't feel right when I do it. Also, some gyms only have bumper plates :)

So in your mind, three 100 dollar bills is less than six 1 dollar bills?

I'm not talking about suggesting a bunch of smaller plates. I'm talking about using one 45lb plate instead of 4 10lb and 1 5lb bumpers that each look the same size as a 45 to give the impression you're lifting 495

She's lifting more than your average Sherdogger

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

JDS hips are too low & Nunes is almost shrugging the weight nearing the top. That retraction is not necessary.
I can see that. I’ve been deadlifting for about 6 years or so regularly and it pains me to see ppl with too much weight trying to ego lift or struggle with shit form. Just waiting for a disc to slip.

Back