Numbers are in. I told you UFC 202 will do less numbers than 200. McGregor no longer a draw.

You're harboring grudges, yet no one remembers you...

it works both ways - Nobody knows actual PPV numbers because actual PPV numbers aren't found in 3 days after the event.

As far as gate and attendance, then fine lil homie you do you

They were about the same...one site is quoting with fees included for 202 and one for 200 is without fees added. About $215-$1300 (face value prices):

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/ufc-200-tickets-on-sale-today-1255-gets-you-cageside-in-las-vegas

http://vendettafighter.com/ufc-202-ticket-prices-range-from-211-1300/
I love it. Conner fans in this thread were saying how UFC 200 only outdid 202 in gate because of higher ticket prices at 200. Once again McNutgarglers making up numbers and talking out of their asses.

How's it feel to get dismantled?

I love it. Conner fans in this thread were saying how UFC 200 only outdid 202 in gate because of higher ticket prices at 200. Once again McNutgarglers making up numbers and talking out of their asses.

The fuck you talking about?

You are a spastic

Each event did over 1 million buys, going into some billionaire pockets. What are we fighting over again? A bunch of flies in here swarming over warm shit, like their collective opinions matter.

Just enjoy the fights. Conor is still a draw, sorry to all those who want to cry about it.

After all these years, all these stars and all this money. UFC PPV's still can't touch pro wrestling.

Example: Sting vs Hogan did 1.9 million buys back in 97!!!

663867wrestlezonenetwal.jpg

MMAnews is reporting UFC 196 did 1.9 million. Not saying this is accurate. It's just what they are reporting.

http://www.mmanews.com/report-ufc-202-third-biggest-event-all-time/

UFC 196 featured Diaz earning a second round submission over McGregor in the main event this past March with Miesha Tate submitting Holly Holm for the bantamweight title in the co-main event. It generated 1.9 million PPV buys and a total gate of $8.1 million.

If you're older than 18 years old I feel really really sorry for you man.

Wish you could ignore all whitebelts. 1//100 is decent but 99/100 compete tards so I'll take the blanket ignore.
All their threads should have to be approved by @Augustus Caesar before getting posted to the public.

.....yeah that's right, I nominated him because I don't want to go through such an awful task :p :D
You da best, buddy <3

Conor doesn't have the "It factor". He's a fake champion with no personality and can barely speak English. I'm not sure why they don't have translators for him during his interviews. At least give us subtitles. You can't be THAT CHEAP.

I guess Conor wasted all his money bribing the judges and Joe Rogan.

You should actually be banned for being this stupid.

An immediate rematch of a pointless fight that still drew over a million is impressive.

I wouldn't and didn't pay to watch it, not surprised at the number of gullible people out there though.

How the hell was it pointless?

Too bad for you because you missed a hell of a card and an amazing main-event.

Eat a dick.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted on sherdog. PPV is an important figure for ANY fighter that gets a percentage of the PPV revenue regardless of where they live.

That's not the point.
We have countless threads on here claiming an event is successful or unsuccessful based solely on PPV sales in USA/Canada.

Diaz is pulling the card. And you have no support that it's the 3rd highest PPV of all time. Just because someone tweeted it out from someone's basement doesn't mean it's true. UFC is a private company and we won't know until they release numbers. But obviously you don't know how business works since you haven't worked a day in your life.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Diaz is pulling the card. Thanks for the laugh.

"The numbers are in."

What numbers??

"...the numbers."

What. Numbers.

"All of them!"

Aren't you the same dude that said "Rory's staying with the UFC, heard it here first"

http://origin.forums.sherdog.com/threads/woodley-being-champ-rory-re-signing-with-ufc.3303913/

Grow up ts
Just a negotiation tactic bro. And if I'm wrong well even Ariel Helwani gets it wrong too sometimes.

"The numbers are in."

What numbers??

"...the numbers."

What. Numbers.

"All of them!"
I posted numbers and sources in OP and a previous post for all McDuster fans. All you Conner fans are just pulling numbers and "facts" out of your poop chute. I've successfully disproved every single one of them in this thread.

Back