Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Chingiz Allazov vs Cedric Manhoef

Masaaki Noiri vs Abdellah Ezbiri

Karim Bennoui vs Eddy Nait Slimani

Roman Kryklia vs Nordine Mahieddine

fight videos yet to come,will be replace by better ones soon as i find other sources

Last edited:
What if I told you Allazov faked or exaggerated an injury to get out of fighting sittichai because he didn't want to risk ruining that win streak he currently has?

What if I told you Allazov faked or exaggerated an injury to get out of fighting sittichai because he didn't want to risk ruining that win streak he currently has?
Yeah another of your nonsense speculations

Yeah another of your nonsense speculations
Yes its just speculation and irrelevant now but is it nonsense to assume Allazovs injury couldn't of been that bad since he fought a month after he was suppose to face sittichai?

The Sitsongpeenong is strong in this one.

Your timeline is off by a month. Allazov would've fought Sitti like 7 weeks ago and not at the start of this month.

+

eW2jPHu.jpg

In general, Allazov losing to Sitthichai wouldn't have hurt him that much. He is, or at least was, probably the worst known 70kg fighter compared to how good he is.

Last edited:
Allazov vs Manhoef and Bennoui vs Slimani fights haves better quality now(on the Thread start)

Eddy Nait Slimani has a fun style. I love seeing spinning back kicks and he made good use of those and kicks in general in this fight.

Back