nudity in avatars

MusclesMarinara

Friends with Bigfoot
@red
Reaction score
Considering that I can not turn off avatars; could you tighten up the guidelines? How about no g-string/ bare butt avatars?

I check the forum while I'm at work. I can't have a butt on my screen. It's a different story inside a thread you know is NSFW.

I know what you're saying, I've noticed quite a few have popped up since the migration.

I've started the conversation for you, I'm sure it will be addressed soon.

I've adblocked some :x
It's weird to me we can't post that much exposed booty in the threads made for booty
But it can be posted all around the forums, through avis
I want equal booty rights
hmph.gif

There shouldn't be any bare butt av's. If you see anything bare/graphic please report it. Thanks.

I've adblocked some :x
It's weird to me we can't post that much exposed booty in the threads made for booty
But it can be posted all around the forums, through avis
I want equal booty rights
hmph.gif
As fas as I know ass floss and nudity in AVs is againts the rules of Sherdog.

Considering that I can not turn off avatars; could you tighten up the guidelines? How about no g-string/ bare butt avatars?

I check the forum while I'm at work. I can't have a butt on my screen. It's a different story inside a thread you know is NSFW.

Dude, sherdog is nsfw, any random thread can have an inappropriate gif... and a little thumbnail of a perfect ass is the least of your worries if you get caught posting at work.

Ass floss is fine, bare ass is not, but that said, we allow stuff like the Rousey ESPN body stuff as it is popular and trending....so there's that.

It's an MMA website and forum with adult themed content including a video if a fighter shtting himself as of just a month ago.

I'd advise updating your settings to not show avatars and avoid thread that could be inappropriate.

Or just stop slacking and get the hell back to work

Ass floss is fine, bare ass is not, but that said, we allow stuff like the Rousey ESPN body stuff as it is popular and trending....so there's that.

It's an MMA website and forum with adult themed content including a video if a fighter shtting himself as of just a month ago.

I'd advise updating your settings to not show avatars and avoid thread that could be inappropriate.

Or just stop slacking and get the hell back to work
So we really can post thong pics now? o:

CHL finding out assfloss is allowed:
giphy.gif

:D

I wish the avatars didn't have so much nudity also. I know it never will change but I wanted to cast my vote that it be cleaned up a bit.

I guess I don't really understand why a guy would have a woman's butt or boobs as their avatar anyway. In my opinion, your avatar represents you or the message you want to convey or how you want others to see you. But to each their own I guess.

CHL finding out assfloss is allowed:
giphy.gif

:D

lol.

clarity on a rule is great, but just think, how many people have been on the receiving end of infractions for ass floss from me? its mind bottling.

Dude, sherdog is nsfw, any random thread can have an inappropriate gif... and a little thumbnail of a perfect ass is the least of your worries if you get caught posting at work.
I found way to many e-suicides while at work.

Exactly.

I've been saying this shit for years. I don't understand how a forum filled with content geared towards adults can have such restrictive rules on nudity.

lol.

clarity on a rule is great, but just think, how many people have been on the receiving end of infractions for ass floss from me? its mind bottling.

I resemble this remark. The one and only time I ever got dubs was for ass floss. I demand a free month of paid membership as reparations

Yeah it seems like the avatars have gotten worse with the butt floss bare butt avatars. I get tired of covering up my screen. I don't want other people seeing this either.

Moderators, isn't there a rule against those pictures with butt floss?

Yeah it seems like the avatars have gotten worse with the butt floss bare butt avatars. I get tired of covering up my screen. I don't want other people seeing this either.

Moderators, isn't there a rule against those pictures with butt floss?
I would like to know how to turn off avatars. All this gif heavy avatars make loading slow... Plus it minimizes the nudity on my screen.

Back