NRA Snowflakes Will Cry Warmer Tears This Summer.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/yeti-coolers-nra-explode-trnd/index.html

The NRA and their lil snowflake members are butthurt at Yeti™ coolers because they are a free-market capitalist company and they've decided to end a discount program that gave poor rednecks the chance to own an elite cooler at a deal price.

Butthurt snowflake rednecks have started blowing up their Yeti™ coolers in violent protest.

Do you own a Yeti™ cooler? Will you destroy it? Are you a redneck? A snowflake?

Are you a CanEhdian interloper living on the barren frozen wasteland of the arctic and you don't need a goddamn cooler, but your best friend is a yeti?

How will you keep your drinks cool this summer, Sherbros? I'm going to buy a couple of Yeti™ coolers.

Yeti™ coolers is worth $450 million. Lol.

Only an idiot would buy a Yeti in the first place, but let me help you out with some basics:

$200 (12-pack cooler)
c51a42f2-3066-4bfa-9f5a-1f7a4372710a

$350 (65qt capacity)
WH.jpg

https://www.backcountry.com/yeti-tu...-7B78-E411-9BFE-BC305BF82376&mr:referralID=NA

Meanwhile this $80 Igloo has 52qt capacity and holds ice up to 5 days
7915750_5182.jpg

The $70 (70qt capacity) will do the same
super_zoom.jpg

Only an idiot would buy a Yeti in the first place, but let me help you out with some basics:

$200 (12-pack cooler)
c51a42f2-3066-4bfa-9f5a-1f7a4372710a

$350 (65qt capacity)
WH.jpg

https://www.backcountry.com/yeti-tu...-7B78-E411-9BFE-BC305BF82376&mr:referralID=NA

Meanwhile this $80 Igloo has 52qt capacity and holds ice up to 5 days
7915750_5182.jpg

The $70 (70qt capacity) will do the same
super_zoom.jpg

I took my grandfathers 50+ year old Coleman out camping last year. I was drinking cold beer for 3 days. Granted they were floating in some chilly water that last day but I don't really find myself in a situation where I need cold beer for more than 3 days before I can go and get some ice.

Last edited:
Usual suspect thread jam packed full of progressives begging for tyranny.

Holder-brainwash-e1357853885112.jpg

giphy.gif

I love that we've been able to reverse the "snowflake" moniker and put the crybaby narrative on the right. It's like, we can call for boycotts of people we don't agree with and the media praises us! Yet when the right-wing nutters try the same tactics, our media writes about them being insecure and dangerous! God I fucking love being a liberal. We literally can't lose, because the narrative will always say otherwise!

Last edited:
I love that we've been able to reverse the "snowflake" moniker and put the crybaby narrative on the right. It's like, we can call for boycotts of people we don't agree with and the media praises us! Yet when the right-wing nutters try the same tactics, our media writes about them being insecure and dangerous! God I love you fucking love being a liberal. We literally can't lose, because the narrative will always say otherwise!

When have liberal boycotts involved themselves ruining products they already spent money on? From Keurig to Freedom Toast, this seems to be a conservative thing.

A sensible person just stops buying from those companies instead of throwing their money away by destroying their purchases.

So NRA members get pissed when they don't get their hand out but helping another human eat is considered communism. Got it!

When have liberal boycotts involved themselves ruining products they already spent money on? From Keurig to Freedom Toast, this seems to be a conservative thing.

A sensible person just stops buying from those companies instead of throwing their money away by destroying their purchases.
Don't forget the NFL!

Usual suspect thread jam packed full of progressives begging for tyranny.

Holder-brainwash-e1357853885112.jpg

giphy.gif

<{cruzshake}>

NRA members being too salty about a company exercising their right to give discounts to who they choose =/= "we're coming fer yer gunz!"

Jesus Christ. Just work harder and buy a Yeti at full price. Bootstraps, motherfuckers. Bootstraps.

That's because American conservatism is a destructive ideology.

Lol at using coolers. Just your wife's sides of the bed.

Back