NPR-Mexico Is World's Second Most Violent Country, Report Says

American demand for drugs certainly has a role in the Mexican violence, wouldn't you agree?

Indeed. All heroine entering the US comes from the Mexican state of Guerrero, nobody there uses it at all. This series on showtime is excellent. Don Miguel is no joke.

This used to be very true, now there are random shootouts even in broad daylight in tourist areas. That said, some areas are still safe by any standard.
i'm pretty sure none of us would get shot at say Papas and Beer or Senor Frogs in Rosarito....

Acapulco, that's a whole different story tho haha

lol. So because someone addresses actual facts instead of immature feelings they have some inappropriate agenda? You're more fucking retarded than I thought possible hahaha.

Keep it up, dipshits like you have put life in easy mode for those of us with brains. I don't care who's the president anymore, as long as they're polarizing the lemmings will continue to make the rest of us rich without even knowing how.

#numbersareracistspreadtheword

#fuckyostatistics

Go ahead and pull your statistics, I think you'll find they don't support your argument.

White people use, buy, and sell drugs are roughly the same rate as any other group. They just get charged for it about 3 times less.

American demand and America's drug policy is nearly 100% responsible for the drug violence south of our border.

Go ahead and pull your statistics, I think you'll find they don't support your argument.

White people use, buy, and sell drugs are roughly the same rate as any other group. They just get charged for it about 3 times less.

American demand and America's drug policy is nearly 100% responsible for the drug violence south of our border.

Do you have a link to those stats ?

All drugs or just weed ?

I did the police thing for almost ten years in STL city... weed was largely overlooked unless it was some serious weight, but crack, meth, heroin, and to a lesser extent, cocaine (barely see it anymore) were rarely, if ever, let off and being white had no bearing on whether or not you'd be charged with VMCSL.

Clearly you saw a source that I posted. I'm impressed you were able to read the table of contents. Good job.

Naturally your "conclusion" or "opinion" (I'm being generous) is ill-informed and couldn't be more off base but what the hell at least you proved to me you're likely able to 1. read and 2. know numbers into double-digits. Congrats!!

Are you dumb enough to believe you can keep it out?

You do understand that if you build a better border that just makes the price soar up for the product as the demand on the US remains the same. As the price soars the drug gangs get more and more rich and more and more people in the chain are willing to take the risks to get it in.

You simply CANNOT stop the supply when the demand remains strong. You can only drive the price up, make the gangs richer and bolder and feed the unending drug war.
I think we could do a better job than we do now.

Do you have a link to those stats ?

All drugs or just weed ?

I did the police thing for almost ten years in STL city... weed was largely overlooked unless it was some serious weight, but crack, meth, heroin, and to a lesser extent, cocaine (barely see it anymore) were rarely, if ever, let off and being white had no bearing on whether or not you'd be charged with VMCSL.

rates_drug_use_sale_1080_737_80.jpg

Clearly you saw a source that I posted. I'm impressed you were able to read the table of contents. Good job.

Naturally your "conclusion" or "opinion" (I'm being generous) is ill-informed and couldn't be more off base but what the hell at least you proved to me you're likely able to 1. read and 2. know numbers into double-digits. Congrats!!
<DisgustingHHH>

Give me a few to address this. Eating some soy tacos

Blacks and Hispanics combined are just 29% of the total population, yet make up as much as 75% of the prison population for drug related offenses.

Hispanics as a group actually buy, use, and sell drugs at far lower rates than both whites and blacks.

Last edited:
Are you dumb enough to believe you can keep it out?

You do understand that if you build a better border that just makes the price soar up for the product as the demand on the US remains the same. As the price soars the drug gangs get more and more rich and more and more people in the chain are willing to take the risks to get it in.

You simply CANNOT stop the supply when the demand remains strong. You can only drive the price up, make the gangs richer and bolder and feed the unending drug war.

Not that I am arguing for this but the people in Singapore seem to have done a pretty good job

been to Mexico at least 30 times, and if you don't openly go looking for drugs, or get caught pissing on the streets.....

you'll likely have zero issues w/ criminals OR cops/leo

Yea, I've been to playa del Carmen , yelapa, puerto vallarta ,Cabo and Cancun...haven't had any issue. Then again, these are the touristy areas.

I wonder if the government has a deal with the cartels to not fuck around in those areas

Not that I am arguing for this but the people in Singapore seem to have done a pretty good job

Yea , and other similar countries which have a complete zero tolerance policy for drugs.

I don't care how much money you paid me, I would not try to smuggle in drugs into Singapore . I would be scared shitless

Blacks and Hispanics combined are just 29% of the total population, yet make up as much as 75% of the prison population for drug related offenses.

Hispanics as a group actually buy, use, and sell drugs are far lower rates than both whites and blacks.
Yea, I've been to playa del Carmen , yelapa, puerto vallarta ,Cabo and Cancun...haven't had any issue. Then again, these are the touristy areas.

I wonder if the government has a deal with the cartels to not fuck around in those areas

Ill ask my coke dealer, Juan Pedro

Yea , and other similar countries which have a complete zero tolerance policy for drugs.

I don't care how much money you paid me, I would not try to smuggle in drugs into Singapore . I would be scared shitless
Would you want to live in a full fledged police state?

Would you want to live in a full fledged police state?

From what I understand, Singapore isn't a police state . They do have strict laws, which are pretty easy to obey.

In regards to your question I'm not advocating that the USA adopt similar laws .

"This is incorrect," the statement continues. "The existence of criminal groups is not a sufficient criterion to speak of a non-international armed conflict. Neither is the use of the Armed Forces to maintain order in the country's interior."
tenor.gif

Singapore is different though, their culture is way different from ours. They seem far more trusting of and obedient to authority like most Asians while us Americans don't quite like the gubment telling us what we can and can't do and that's doubly so for drugs.

And more importantly Singapore is a city state and is significantly less free than America. I'd imagine its easier to keep drugs out of a city than the third largest country on earth.

tenor.gif

Singapore is different though, their culture is way different from ours. They seem far more trusting of and obedient to authority like most Asians while us Americans don't quite like the gubment telling us what we can and can't do and that's doubly so for drugs.

And more importantly Singapore is a city state and is significantly less free than America. I'd imagine its easier to keep drugs out of a city than the third largest country on earth.

I am not disagreeing with this. I had a Singapore guy at my gym a couple months ago. My old training partner runs a school out there so this guy was visiting us. I talked to the guy about their laws. It was pretty shocking how on board he was with their laws. I would not want to live that way. However I don't have a problem with drug use.

I think we could do a better job than we do now.
that is not what I asked you.

Do you think you can keep it out by tightening the border and do you not recognize that any success in keeping it out will only result in the demand and price shooting up and thus more money for more elaborate ways to get it in?

my question is 'do you realize the fallacy in the core logic you espoused in that you cannot fortify the border enough to keep it out'.

threatening the citizens with the Death Penalty if caught can indeed deter a lot of it and that is key. it is not building the border to try and keep it out when the demand remains high. It is rather, trying to reduce demand by what most would consider draconian means such as Singapore has. That is the only true way to make an impact imo.

Back