NPR "All Things Considered" Slams Justin Timberlake Super Bowl Concert For "White Male Privilege"

Beyoncé is one of those glorified CANs people worship. She isn’t even actually hot.
latest

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Beyoncé is one of those glorified CANs people worship. She isn’t even actually hot.
She's hot but definitely overrated to all hell.

Taylor Swift>Beyonce
screen-shot-2015-03-23-at-8-48-07-am.png

Beyonce_super_bowl_performance.jpg

Aint white privilege.

It is something tho... Just aint figured it out yet.

He pulled Janet Jackson's ashy ass titty out on National TV, but he gets the second chance.

Now ask yourself, whose catalog music is more worthy of a halftime show, Janet or Justin?

And then they gave his bitch ass a Prince tribute.

Prince didnt like Justin, in fact Justin talked shit about Prince on that damn song.
Would have rather of had the remaining members of RUN DMC up there with Aerosmith. That would have gotten the crowd rocking for real.

Dude cant do Prince, he doesnt have the anything for it and made prince boring.

Fuck JT for that.
wha??

how long ago as the Janet Jackson incident? seriously, who gives a fu*k about that "wardrobe malfunction" now?

We have women doing double anal and double vaginal... A withered tit is so low on the list of shocking things it doesn't register. Like the inflation rate of the baht

These unhinged overwrought sjw loons are ALWAYS objectively grossly unattractive people. I truly believe its the root of their lunacy.

I get that, the Halftime show is ultimately there to get non-football fans to tune in and make more revenue but goddamn.... give me Springsteen (even though I probably wouldn't get along with him politically) or like Metallica, the remnants of The Who or someone else. This pop shit is just... blah

Slayer

Maybe they should just stick to marching bands. Let college bands duke it out throughout the year and the over all winner gets to strut their stuff during half time.

Lol, it's so sad to see how far NPR has fallen in a relatively short time period. I guess they've permanently settled on being an anti-white propaganda outlet.

SB halftime show should be fucking Metallica, GnR and groups like that. Enough of this pop bullshit.
Next year make it Living Colour so I can scream cultural appropriation.

Next year make it Living Colour so I can scream cultural appropriation.
Eminem and watch people's heads explode trying to decide to scream cultural appropriation or not.

I Disagree with anyone who says that beyonce is “the best looking black woman ever”, janet jackson, lil kim, halle berry, and even jada fire (short list, tons more make that list) have her beat in my book.

But that may be from hearing for 15+ years how “hot” beyonce is, and every wannabe black girl trying to emulate her, crap wore thin; over-exposure is a boner killer IMHO

Beyonce is no dog, but you are absolutely right. Especially when there are black women out there like Alicia Fox :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aint white privilege.

It is something tho... Just aint figured it out yet.

He pulled Janet Jackson's ashy ass titty out on National TV, but he gets the second chance.

Now ask yourself, whose catalog music is more worthy of a halftime show, Janet or Justin?

And then they gave his bitch ass a Prince tribute.

Prince didnt like Justin, in fact Justin talked shit about Prince on that damn song.
Would have rather of had the remaining members of RUN DMC up there with Aerosmith. That would have gotten the crowd rocking for real.

Dude cant do Prince, he doesnt have the anything for it and made prince boring.

Fuck JT for that.

Also I have a feeling Prince would have a huge issue with what they did.

Although Prince was absolutely the best part.

> framing your political statement around a super bowl halftime show

Does anyone actually take these people seriously?

> framing your political statement around a super bowl halftime show

Does anyone actually take these people seriously?
These people are making it onto NPR, man. Someone is taking them seriously...

Megadeth is a poor man's Metallica.

A bunch men filled with impotent rage and cant get over some shit that happened 30+ years ago.

Fuck Megadeth

Friedman,Mustaine,Kiko > Kirk Hamett.

And I say that as a big Metallica fan over Mega

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back