Now You Fools Finally Get It: Demetrious Johnson is the GOAT

Mighty Mouse would run through every single fighter in the top 10 at BW.

I don't think he would but if he did I would find that very impressive and exciting as hell. I would become a fan.

I've never even heard of. That doesn't mean they aren't good but the competition at FW doesn't have the same rep as some of the more established weight classes.
Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean they aren't really good.

Horiguchi, Bagautinov, Cejudo, Benavidez (2x), Dodson (2x), these guys are all monsters.

Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean they aren't really good.

Horiguchi, Bagautinov, Cejudo, Benavidez (2x), Dodson (2x), these guys are all monsters.

I know that doesn't mean they aren't good, I even said that. I do hear what you're saying though and I should give them more credit.

Mighty Mouse would run through every single fighter in the top 10 at BW.
fbDlq.gif

Undefeated in his division.

FOURTEEN wins in the division above his weight class.

It's not even close.

Demetrious-Johnson-UFC-on-FOX-8-750x370.jpg

One of the best mixed martial artists of all time but due to Heightism he is ridiculed and discredited.

Do you deny that Floyd Mayweather is the best of the modern era in boxing? He has already outpointed bigger guys like de la Hoya and Canelo. It's not inconceivable he could do the same to great bigger fighters such as Ward and Golovkin.

With enough footwork, feints, range control, cardio and sharpness, tiny guys can outpoint and exhaust far bigger opponents.

If the boxing world thought a guy from the lower weight classes can be the best then P4P wouldn't exist.

Hell, weight classes wouldn't exist.

If the boxing world thought a guy from the lower weight classes can be the best then P4P wouldn't exist.

Hell, weight classes wouldn't exist.
No. In boxing reach is most important. Mayweather has a longer reach than those big boys despite being way smaller.

Also, most fights between excellent small guys and good big guys will end up being boring. The small guy's dominant strategy is to run around and pot shot the bigger guy. That's one of the reasons promoters would not be interested in such matchups.

No. In boxing reach is most important. Mayweather has a longer reach than those big boys despite being way smaller.

Also, most fights between excellent small guys and good big guys will end up being boring. The small guy's dominant strategy is to run around and pot shot the bigger guy. That's one of the reasons promoters would not be interested in such matchups.

You're out of your element.

Back