Now that weidman has been exposed you people must accept anderson fluke

I agree. Weidman needs to get back in the winning bracket and Silva is the perfect guy to give him the win. Weidman will probably retire him in a 3rd fight.

Lol I agree with this . It's really funny when people say wins are out of luck specially in the fight game , winning the lottery is luck .

Seems like people forget AS age. Let´s switch it around, so Weidman had AS age and AS had Weidman´s age...Just wait to Weidman is as old as AS was when they fought...You´ll realize just how good AS. You think Weidman would stand a chance against him if the ages was switched around? Only a slim chance... Father time beat AS, so what he used to do he wasn´t so good at. Also in the first fight he showboated way more than usual not to lure but just to clown around. That was different. ..

Both fights were flukes. I don't see how you can argue with that statement unless you are an Anderson hater of course.

I don't see how you can argue them not being flukes unless you're a huge Anderson fan. The guy finally loses and you call them both flukes lol!
1281004519_smoking-crab-deal-with-it.gif

Seems like people forget AS age. Let´s switch it around, so Weidman had AS age and AS had Weidman´s age...Just wait to Weidman is as old as AS was when they fought...You´ll realize just how good AS. You think Weidman would stand a chance against him if the ages was switched around? Only a slim chance... Father time beat AS, so what he used to do he wasn´t so good at. Also in the first fight he showboated way more than usual not to lure but just to clown around. That was different. ..

At 29 Silva lost to someone worse then weidman. He looked so much better against sonnen right lol. Anderson Silva's prime is hard to judge. He got better after 30 at the exact same time he got bigger and moved up a weight class, which makes it such a shock he got popped for steroids

No, but it does give you a chance to rebuild and establish momentum, despite all those things. And hell, his fight IQ isn't bad at all, things just haven't been going his way. He was arguably winning two of his last three fights. But the fact of the matter is he's lost 3 straight, and he's about to take on yet another asskicker. When you don't give yourself margin for error after a couple setbacks, you pay for it in the end.

I rather not make it more complicated than what it is, its a fight at the end of the day. Romero and Rockhold are 2 savages. Moose is not a gimme fight either.

That being said, he has declined a lot too but i doubt management can bring the younger, injury free, ripped, full of energy weidman that won the belt. He looks in bad shape and performs even worse than his looks nowadays.

But hey....thats my opinion. You could be right too....

Anderson is an excellent fighter but The Chris beat him at every facet of MMA for every second of their two fights.
Anderson landed something terrible like 3 head strikes in the entirety of both fights combined.

1st round first fight:
weidmansilvagnp.gif

1st round second fight:
UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif

These things happen.

Chael beat the shit of Silva in their first fight and was finished.

I always thought that was one of the magical things about Silva.

Dont know if Weidmans victory was a "fluke". It was misfortunate and Silva chose to do a dance in the ring while getting punched

Just remember, son, no one likes your opinions, most people like mine. Including the ones in this thread. Hopefully you understand whose opinions are worth more now. :)

Son, who gives a shit about people's likes aside from an insecure cunt?

At 29 Silva lost to someone worse then weidman. He looked so much better against sonnen right lol. Anderson Silva's prime is hard to judge. He got better after 30 at the exact same time he got bigger and moved up a weight class, which makes it such a shock he got popped for steroids

He demolished Sonnen. And the first fight he had an injury. You act like a smartass yet get some facts instead of making fun of it saying "he looked so much better against sonnen right lol.."

He crushed him Second fight...Didn´t you see? And first fight he had an injury yet still submitted him. Thats not luck but skill.

This thread is too far gone for me to chime in by now.

But thanks TS.

It was delicious reading all the butthurt from Anderson haters.

<{silvanormal}>

He demolished Sonnen. And the first fight he had an injury. You act like a smartass yet get some facts instead of making fun of it saying "he looked so much better against sonnen right lol.."

He crushed him Second fight...Didn´t you see? And first fight he had an injury yet still submitted him. Thats not luck but skill.

Lol I never said it was luck. This thread is about saying weidmans wins were luck but if you claim its luck you could say he beat sonnen by luck considering if he didn't submit him in the last round he would've lost. So it looks like my facts are in order but you like to ignore them like when you said if he switched age with weidman he would've won which is here say but still doesn't make sense considering weidman was like 28 and at 28 Anderson was losing to chonan and takase lol

Last edited:
now that anderson's been exposed as a roider, guess we have to accept the fact that his whole career was a 'fluke'.

Lol I never said it was luck. This thread is about saying weidmans wins were luck but if you claim its luck you could say he beat sonnen by luck considering if he didn't submit him in the last round he would've lost. So it looks like my facts are in order but you like to ignore them like when you said if he switched age with weidman he would've won which is here say but still doesn't make sense considering weidman was like 28 and at 28 Anderson was losing to chonan and takase lol

I didn´t either say it was luck but you suddenly brought Sonnen up. I don´t care about Weidman´s wins here - all I´m saying is people forget AS age, and lets see how good Weidman is when he reaches AS age. Í thinkt the difference between AS and CW would be huge compared to how it is now. I know AS had some losses back then, but round 10 years difference means alot, and with all the damage Weidman is taking right now, it doesn´t look good for him if he´s even around. But lets get back to that when he reaches that age if hes even fighting.

Whether they were luck or not has already been discussed. My point stands as it is. Lets see CW when he reaches the age AS was in. I think the difference will be huge. People act like AS was in his prime which just naturally is not true.

We´ll never know what would happen if they switched age, but you´ll sure as hell see how CW is doing when he reaches his age, and I think he´ll be done and finished by that time, only a shaodw of his former self if even fighting atall as said, and that says alot about how good AS is and even today still is being "old" yet so danagerous.

he was never exposed...he just lsot to better fighers and beat fighters that arent as good as him..

Weidman threw him off when he doubled up on the right which led Anderson into his left.

I know that.

I'm still not entirely convinced an earlier version of Anderson doesn't manage to get out of the way... or that an earlier version even ends up in the same situation (which happened because Anderson was getting hit that night before that, and wasn't having much success countering).

So Sonnen makes Anderson his bitch for 4 1/2 rounds before Silva scores a hail merry and wins. Anderson is great.
Weidman beats Silva everywhere the fight takes place, finishes him twice and people call it fluke.

I didn´t either say it was luck but you suddenly brought Sonnen up. I don´t care about Weidman´s wins here - all I´m saying is people forget AS age, and lets see how good Weidman is when he reaches AS age. Í thinkt the difference between AS and CW would be huge compared to how it is now. I know AS had some losses back then, but round 10 years difference means alot, and with all the damage Weidman is taking right now, it doesn´t look good for him if he´s even around. But lets get back to that when he reaches that age if hes even fighting.

Whether they were luck or not has already been discussed. My point stands as it is. Lets see CW when he reaches the age AS was in. I think the difference will be huge. People act like AS was in his prime which just naturally is not true.

We´ll never know what would happen if they switched age, but you´ll sure as hell see how CW is doing when he reaches his age, and I think he´ll be done and finished by that time, only a shaodw of his former self if even fighting atall as said, and that says alot about how good AS is and even today still is being "old" yet so danagerous.

Didnt read all that but skimming it makes me think your only point is weidman wont look as good as Silva at 38 when he fought weidman. Considering Anderson was caught on steroids and most likely on them when he fought weidman, id guess that Anderson at 28 and weidman at 38 on steroids actually would look as good especially since like I said Silva at 28 was losing to asians with losing records
1281004519_smoking-crab-deal-with-it.gif

Last edited:
Weidman had luck, Silva was old and did not take the fight seriously. Weidman either wins next fight or gets cut.

I said it then and I'll say it now: Weidman was horribly overrated after beating a past-his-prime Silva. Weidman's record since then proves it.

Back