Now that weidman has been exposed you people must accept anderson fluke

Absolutely mental the way people try & pretend like Weidman beat Anderson into the dirt or something. He lost via ridiculous showboating & a freak broken leg. Now, that's not Weidman's fault, but you cant ignore that that's what happened.

All you did was see the gifs. Because if you saw the fights youd see:

Andy eat g&p and andy getting dropped by punches from the clinch. Weidman beat him up.

Romero, Rockhold, and Mousasi are probably the best middleweight s in world right now and all belong in top 15 pound for pound so I wouldn't just call Chris a fluke..When Gastellum fight was announced, Kelvin was picked at an incredible 67% rate on sherdog post/ poll.I told everyone that Weidman would be favored in that very same thread and line just came out and he is like a -160 favorite.I am no Chris Weidman fan but I try to be fair.
His camp /people should've talked him into taking some time after the Romero knee.After what Gegard did to him in that 2nd round, I would've sat him down and said look- let's take a step back, catch your breath and take a fight in mid-fall.I have no problem with Gastellum fight, it's a very winnable fight but get your mind and body right, first.

Vitor was coming off TRT when he fought Weidman and looked like shit. Prime Vitor kills Weidman.
Rich was a lot better than he gets credit for.
Hendo is Silvas only impressive win? Have you seen any other Silva fights?
DC is better than Weidman so thats someone Silva faced that I listed since I was responding to "Weidman is the best fighter Silva faced".

"Vitor just stopped cheating when Weidman beat him"

Get out of here with your pro-PED bullshit. Weidman is 10 times the fighter Vitor is... and he PROVED it too.

DC is better than Weidman? Okay, and Silva got destroyed/dominated by him too... again, what's your point? We are talking about Silva beating no elite level fighters here.

Anderson Silva is a complete fraud. Even if he wasn't on steroids his entire career, he still fought mostly weak competition. Weidman is the greatest fighter he ever faced and he got exposed badly... twice.

He was also fighting in a smaller weight class than he should've been. If silva was any kind of GOAT he'd have joined the much stronger Light Heavyweight division at that time. That was a weight class where everyone was his own size. But he dodged it like the plague. The 3 times he fought 205lbers he picked guys who were tailor made for his style.

At no point in Silva's career would he make the top 3 of todays middleweight division.
Hendo is weak? He killed rich Franklin twice with ease, starting his illustrious title reign. Kicked vitors face off ending his 5 fight winning streak (Victor went on to win his next 2 before losing to Jon Jones, then went on to head kick 3 people in a row) Danced all around Maia just got a goof. Knocked the iron chinned Chris leben out in about a min

Hendo is weak? He killed rich Franklin twice with ease, starting his illustrious title reign. Kicked vitors face off ending his 5 fight winning streak (Victor went on to win his next 2 before losing to Jon Jones, then went on to head kick 3 people in a row) Danced all around Maia just got a goof. Knocked the iron chinned Chris leben out in about a min

No, Hendo is a very good win. I'll give him that.

The rest are borderline garbage. Lot's of people have whooped Vitor. It isn't that big a deal to beat that guy... especially when he's (Vitor) not on PEDs. Franklin is a good fighter, but nothing special. Leben is a joke. Not even close to being elite level.

It's likely Silva did all this whilst doped up to the eyeballs on steroids. He also dodged his natural weight class for a weaker, smaller division. The guy is a fraud and shouldn't even be considered in any GOAT discussion... especially when taking his drug record into account.

I think Weidman is good...but his win(s) against Anderson are of luck. I won't mind a trilogy.

Absolutely mental the way people try & pretend like Weidman beat Anderson into the dirt or something. He lost via ridiculous showboating & a freak broken leg. Now, that's not Weidman's fault, but you cant ignore that that's what happened.
He beat him nearly every second of every round. Absolutely mental is correct, in an ironic type way. Apologists for those fights are ridiculous.

To the ones discrediting anderson, he was well out of his prime when the chris stomped him. Beating a near 4p yr old goat doesn't automatically make you the goat, look at weidmans prime now lol

No such thing as a fluke at this level of combat sports. These guys train for years everyday.

Nah, I would consider Weidman's losses more flukey then Silva's.

management doesnt give you fighting iq, stamina or a healthy body.
No, but it does give you a chance to rebuild and establish momentum, despite all those things. And hell, his fight IQ isn't bad at all, things just haven't been going his way. He was arguably winning two of his last three fights. But the fact of the matter is he's lost 3 straight, and he's about to take on yet another asskicker. When you don't give yourself margin for error after a couple setbacks, you pay for it in the end.

Yep, EXACTLY what happened. Weidman is the luckiest guy in MMA.

Not at all. My posts are liked because my opinions are awesome. Your opinions suck, so that's why you're unliked so much. Do you understand now? :)

I understand, you are one of those that need validation from others. Hope you are young to be this stupid

I understand, you are one of those that need validation from others. Hope you are young to be this stupid

Just remember, son, no one likes your opinions, most people like mine. Including the ones in this thread. Hopefully you understand whose opinions are worth more now. :)

Anderson is boss andalways will be, A.$ilvas carreer is G.O.A.T.

Deal with it.

Lol he was never the goat , and steroids would have thrown that title out the window. Travis and Chael exposed him long ago

I think Weidman is good...but his win(s) against Anderson are of luck. I won't mind a trilogy.
I agree. Weidman needs to get back in the winning bracket and Silva is the perfect guy to give him the win. Weidman will probably retire him in a 3rd fight.

Back