Now that weidman has been exposed you people must accept anderson fluke

Exposed? lol Anderson could never beat Weidman, Chris is just the better fighter. Anderson lost clean both times and lost every round in both fights. Overrated my ass, he was arguably beating Rockhold, Romero and Gegard.

Weidman dominated Anderson everywhere, twice. Weidman's recent streak can be largely chalked up to some terrible luck. Even with Rockhold until the stupid kick. Even with Romero until the perfectly timed knee, and even with Gegard until the knee debacle. He lost them fair and square, but it's not like we've ever really seen him exposed.

Weidman greatest fighter he ever faced?
Vitor
Hendo
DC
Franklin
All better. Who exactly did Weidman beat that wasn't in their late 30's and was ranked?
Weidman greatest fighter he ever faced?
Vitor
Hendo
DC
Franklin
All better. Who exactly did Weidman beat that wasn't in their late 30's and was ranked?

No Vitor is NOT better. Weidman beat him pretty comfortably anyway. Franklin isn't better either.

Hendo? Questionable, but without doubt that's Silva's best and only impressive win.

DC? Absolutely annihilated Silva, what's your point?

No Vitor is NOT better. Weidman beat him pretty comfortably anyway. Franklin isn't better either.

Hendo? Questionable, but without doubt that's Silva's best and only impressive win.

DC? Absolutely annihilated Silva, what's your point?
Vitor was coming off TRT when he fought Weidman and looked like shit. Prime Vitor kills Weidman.
Rich was a lot better than he gets credit for.
Hendo is Silvas only impressive win? Have you seen any other Silva fights?
DC is better than Weidman so thats someone Silva faced that I listed since I was responding to "Weidman is the best fighter Silva faced".

To be honest I do believe this was a fluke now. If the fight went to round 5 Chris would have had no gas. Anderson would have at least beat him the 2nd time. I agree.

Prove it

Vitor was coming off TRT when he fought Weidman and looked like shit. Prime Vitor kills Weidman.
Rich was a lot better than he gets credit for.
Hendo is Silvas only impressive win? Have you seen any other Silva fights?
DC is better than Weidman so thats someone Silva faced that I listed since I was responding to "Weidman is the best fighter Silva faced".

Anderson isn't even top 5 middleweight of all time lol, what are you on about?

Exposed? lol Anderson could never beat Weidman, Chris is just the better fighter. Anderson lost clean both times and lost every round in both fights. Overrated my ass, he was arguably beating Rockhold, Romero and Gegard.
Yeah he was whooping those guys until he got whooped. Cmon!! A little edge in wrestling that he gasses himself out with then ends up TKO'd 3 times.

I think it just shows how flukey Anderson was during his reign, to win all those fights when he lost to a can like Weidman twice.

Fluke win against Chael with a minute to go after getting thoroughly dominated for 24 minutes
Fluke kick against Vitor
Fluke that Lutter had 2 minutes of gas otherwise he would have won. Honestly, who goes from full mount to losing 2 seconds later? lol
Fluke win against Cote after Cote blew his knee out. I don't even think one of his head strikes did a single thing to Cote. He was acting like he was being hit by a 10 year old when Silva threw everything he could at him. Cote was about to comeback and win.
Fluke 2nd win against Chael by grabbing the shorts to gain an advantage

Fuck, these games are fun!

People were wishing for a Weidman style fighter to challenge Anderson Silva for his entire UFC career

This, the end of Anderson's reign was written the day they signed the contract.
People have to remember how Silva tried to avoid Chris like the plague, to the point that he was saying that Weidman didn't deserve the title shot.
If it was for him, that first match would have never happened to this day.

Remember that Weidman att was seen as the prototype of the fighter that people thought could beat Silva (exspecially after the first Chael's fight and the first round of the second): big as Silva, strong wrestling + bjj and decent to good striking with a competitive reach.

They fought for a totall of 4 rounds, and Weidman won every round and stopped him twice thats no fluke

Everyone loses sooner or later, including Silva and Weidman. There's a bad matchup and a bad day for every fighter. But yeah, to pretend that Weidman has had a more impressive career than Silva is obviously ridiculous.

Strong is the delusion in fans of Anderson Silva, Joe.

I watched them not long ago. In the first one, before the knockout, Chris's takedowns had lost all their strength. He was gassing hard.

In the second fight, Chris was ahead at first, but before the leg kick Silva had started to take over.
So Silva was losing, started to take over for a minute, then got finished.

Oh yeah he's definitely the better fighter!

Hallman beat Hughes twice. No matter how accomplished Matt is, he just cant beat the guy. Is normal....it happens a lot in mma.

Back