Now that weidman has been exposed you people must accept anderson fluke

I don't care about that, I want everyone to apologize who said that Weidman would beat Jon Jones.

Y'all were dreaming. You make that mistake again you better wake up and apologize.

Anderson is overrated too he had the easiest competition compared to the other GOATs

Wrong GSP did.

His best win ... a chubby LW who beat the hell out of him for a round.

His second biggest win... the number 2 WW GOAT ... couldnt beat that chubby LW.

His argubly 3rd or 4th best win ... fought chubby LW to a draw.

His other 3rd or 4th best win ... many think he lost that fight.

WWs best struggled against a chubby outsized and out of shape BJ Penn.

Frankie Edgar a Natural FW had no issues beating BJ Penn without a size advantage... just pure speed and skills.

WW was easily the most overrated division of all time.

And now GSP is 100% cherry picking fights after avoiding USADA.

Absolutely mental the way people try & pretend like Weidman beat Anderson into the dirt or something. He lost via ridiculous showboating & a freak broken leg. Now, that's not Weidman's fault, but you cant ignore that that's what happened.

So when weidman took silva down then beat him with vicious gnp, that was what exactly?

And he didn't drop silva in the second fight and spend the rest of the round on top of him hitting him with gnp?

I don't think it was a fluke. I just think Weidman has Silva's number.

Every once in a while you get fighters that are good, but beat someone better than them (overall), and they can do it consistently.
  • Weidman vs. Silva
  • Dillashaw vs. Barao
  • Hallman vs. Hughes

I'll add mentally Barao went downhill after that first loss after so many years... not sure if he's recovered from it yet.

I explained it and you are sticking to your opinion...ok.
Yes, I am sticking with my opinion because I am not an Anderson Silva dick rider.

When Silva is successful at what he does: he's in the matrix, he's the GOAT!
When Silva gets knocked the fuck out: he was showboating, he was acting like a clown, it was a total fluke!

The first fight, Andy beat himself by having his feet together and his hands at his sides, with nowhere to go. He deserved to get humiliated and I was glad it happened, because he was by that point exhibiting terrible sportsmanship in many fights.

LOL parallel feet

Anderson Silva is a complete fraud. Even if he wasn't on steroids his entire career, he still fought mostly weak competition. Weidman is the greatest fighter he ever faced and he got exposed badly... twice.

He was also fighting in a smaller weight class than he should've been. If silva was any kind of GOAT he'd have joined the much stronger Light Heavyweight division at that time. That was a weight class where everyone was his own size. But he dodged it like the plague. The 3 times he fought 205lbers he picked guys who were tailor made for his style.

At no point in Silva's career would he make the top 3 of todays middleweight division.
Weidman greatest fighter he ever faced?
Vitor
Hendo
DC
Franklin
All better. Who exactly did Weidman beat that wasn't in their late 30's and was ranked?

It was definitely a fluke... I mean look at this LOL

No version of Anderson would have won either of those fights. Widecan > Canderson

when it goes well
xpnic3_jpg.gif

anderson+silva+forrest+griffin+knockout.gif

HE'S IN THE MATRIX BRO!!!!!!! GOAT!!!!!

when keeping it real goes wrong
tmpqZb4xl-mdly-photo.gif

FLUKE!!!!! HE WAS SHOWBOATING, HE NEVER DOES THAT!!!!!!

I agree almost entirely... except with the small nuance that Anderson was always a fighter who depended very heavily on his reflexes and reaction time. Sooner or later he was going to get caught. That's not a fluke in the least. But I'm still not certain that the Anderson who fought Franklin and Forest would have been caught by that punch by Weidman.

Weidman never got exposed as a guy who couldnt annihilate Anderson any day of the week,sorry.

It was just Anderson's time that's all, if it was Rockhold or Moose against Silva that time they wouldn't won too. Sooner or later Silva would lose prime and it happens to be Weidman in there when it happened.

Weidman now is in a tough spot he got stopped in his last 3 fights one more time against Kelvin he should consider retiring. Be funny if Weidmen retires before Silva.

Weidman had Silva's number. That does not mean he is the greatest, or Anderson is shit. Styles make fights, and his, combined with Silva's lack of seriousness, matched quite well with Anderson's.

No!

War Chris! you still my boy.

The first fight, Andy beat himself by having his feet together and his hands at his sides, with nowhere to go. He deserved to get humiliated and I was glad it happened, because he was by that point exhibiting terrible sportsmanship in many fights.

Weidman beat him fair and square, the second fight I don't even count because it was a fluke injury. Anderson is still GOAT and Weidman simply had his number the first fight.

I agree almost entirely... except with the small nuance that Anderson was always a fighter who depended very heavily on his reflexes and reaction time. Sooner or later he was going to get caught. That's not a fluke in the least. But I'm still not certain that the Anderson who fought Franklin and Forest would have been caught by that punch by Weidman.
Weidman threw him off when he doubled up on the right which led Anderson into his left.

No. Chris beat Andy very soundly. There comes a day you must accept reality if you want to find peace, TS.

Back