Now that weidman has been exposed you people must accept anderson fluke

Weidman would have beaten Yoel & Mousasi if he stood up and punched them.

Weidman has under rated Boxing. Great defense & good offense.

GOAT strikers: Stipe, Weidman, Wonderboy, Villante Long Island Long Striker.

tumblr_ogvc99ZizK1u752o2o1_500.jpg

Both fights were flukes. I don't see how you can argue with that statement unless you are an Anderson hater of course.

I accept that Anderson was beaten by a guy who's not that good. I accept that.

Anderson is an excellent fighter but The Chris beat him at every facet of MMA for every second of their two fights.
Anderson landed something terrible like 3 head strikes in the entirety of both fights combined.

1st round first fight:
weidmansilvagnp.gif

1st round second fight:
UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif

These things happen.
Ain't no one arguing you cause this is the truth.

You mean that juiced up whiner that made the worst attempt at clowning in the history of the sport?

It is not like he got caught. He was just absolutely stupid. Those that pay PPV for this fight should get a refund.

Please! The Weidman type is Anderson's kryptonite: he should have lost to Chael P...if only he had a lick of sub defense. Doesn't stop Andy from being the MW GOAT tho.

Both fights were flukes. I don't see how you can argue with that statement unless you are an Anderson hater of course.
Anderson built his rep on being able to dance and make his opposition look bad. If that type of behaviour makes your legacy, it can't be used as an excuse when it doesn't work. The second fight basically never happened, crazy circumstances. But the first fight isn't a fluke.

A.Silva's legacy will always speak for itself, no need to convince yourself

Andy got floored twice and you clearly haven't dealt with it.

To be fair Anderson is a steroid cheat and has no place in GOAT discussions. Weidman is the current MW GOAT as he's the most successful champ who hasn't popped and he's a far superior fighter than Anderson Silva ever was. He outclassed Silva with absolute ease twice, both in the stand-up and on the ground and left no doubt on who the better fighter was.

Anderson was only dominant when MW was a joke and he could roid freely.

Last edited:
To be fair Anderson is a steroid cheat and has no place in GOAT discussions. Weidman is the current MW GOAT as he's the most successful champ who hasn't popped and he's a far superior fighter than Anderson Silva ever was. He outclassed Silva with absolute ease twice, both in the stand-up and on the ground and left no doubt on who the better fighter was.

Anderson was only dominant when MW was a joke and he could roid freely.

"Weidman is the current WHAT?"

B ahan.gif

This is where I stand, I don't think the first was a fluke. 2nd was but shouldn't be a detriment to Chris. I honestly think anderson was just declining. Of course he wins in his prime. But we had watched him get dropped by chael sonnen a couple fights prior. I just think Chris caught him at the right time, that to me is not a fluke. He didn't inherit his resume and status with one win. Anderson is goat mw and top 5 all time. In my top 3.

I'm sure the fact that Chris lost 10lbs of muscle after USADA came in definitely had nothing to do with his decline. He blamed giving up beer for his muscle loss if I'm not mistaken, lol

What a dumb thread. When's the last time Anderson fought someone like Rockhold, Romero, or Moose?

Weidman's competition has just been really high lately. Doesn't mean you can go back and pretend like Silva wasn't fairly beaten twice.

Absolutely mental the way people try & pretend like Weidman beat Anderson into the dirt or something. He lost via ridiculous showboating & a freak broken leg. Now, that's not Weidman's fault, but you cant ignore that that's what happened.

You want to talk about what happened but want to ignore that Anderson was losing both fights up until the finish? Let's not act like Anderson was beating him or something until he acted like an idiot, and broke his leg throwing a stupid kick.

Back