Now that weidman has been exposed you people must accept anderson fluke

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anderson is boss andalways will be, A.$ilvas carreer is G.O.A.T.

Deal with it.

Anderson is overrated too he had the easiest competition compared to the other GOATs

Weidman is just a bad match-up for Spider. Nothing wrong with that it happens to the best of them. Would love to see Silva GOAT get one last highlight-reel KO before riding off into the sunset.

To be honest I do believe this was a fluke now. If the fight went to round 5 Chris would have had no gas. Anderson would have at least beat him the 2nd time. I agree.

To be honest I do believe this was a fluke now. If the fight went to round 5 Chris would have had no gas. Anderson would have at least beat him the 2nd time. I agree.
The first fight, Andy beat himself by having his feet together and his hands at his sides, with nowhere to go. He deserved to get humiliated and I was glad it happened, because he was by that point exhibiting terrible sportsmanship in many fights.

Anderson Silva is a complete fraud. Even if he wasn't on steroids his entire career, he still fought mostly weak competition. Weidman is the greatest fighter he ever faced and he got exposed badly... twice.

He was also fighting in a smaller weight class than he should've been. If silva was any kind of GOAT he'd have joined the much stronger Light Heavyweight division at that time. That was a weight class where everyone was his own size. But he dodged it like the plague. The 3 times he fought 205lbers he picked guys who were tailor made for his style.

At no point in Silva's career would he make the top 3 of todays middleweight division.

Absolutely mental the way people try & pretend like Weidman beat Anderson into the dirt or something. He lost via ridiculous showboating & a freak broken leg. Now, that's not Weidman's fault, but you cant ignore that that's what happened.

Anderson had nothing for him. Anderson still great anyway if drug test failures don't matter.

Anderson is an excellent fighter but The Chris beat him at every facet of MMA for every second of their two fights.
Anderson landed something terrible like 3 head strikes in the entirety of both fights combined.

1st round first fight:
weidmansilvagnp.gif

1st round second fight:
UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif

These things happen.

Last edited:
or that Mousasi, Rockhold and Romero are better than Anderson (even on PEDs).

So, your logic is that Chris is awful so him beating Anderson was a fluke? The problem is that with what your saying, it is just as easy to think that Anderson was just a little bit more awful than Chris and that is why he lost.

No it means Anderson was never good and his career after steroids prove it.

Non-roided Anderson was always a journeyman.

Anderson Silva is a complete fraud. Even if he wasn't on steroids his entire career, he still fought mostly weak competition. Weidman is the greatest fighter he ever faced and he got exposed badly... twice.

He was also fighting in a smaller weight class than he should've been. If silva was any kind of GOAT he'd have joined the much stronger Light Heavyweight division at that time. That was a weight class where everyone was his own size. But he dodged it like the plague. The 3 times he fought 205lbers he picked guys who were tailor made for his style.

At no point in Silva's career would he make the top 3 of todays middleweight division.
And yet bisping is the champ lol

Weidmans not being exposed, he's just horribly mismanaging his career.

Back