Now that the UFC know that Conor can appear in Bellator and enhance them...

If conor wants to sit, then he doesn't have the fighter mentality in the first place..Besides, anybody thats wached his last few showings can see his gas tank will eventually be his downfall, if his behaviour isn't first.

If conor wants to sit, then he doesn't have the fighter mentality in the first place..Besides, anybody thats wached his last few showings can see his gas tank will eventually be his downfall, if his behaviour isn't first.

LOL a keyboard warrior defines a fighter mentality.

And, on a side note, bashing the gas tank of a fighter who won 5 round fight.

LOL a keyboard warrior defines a fighter mentality.

And, on a side note, bashing the gas tank of a fighter who won 5 round fight.

Did you watch that 5 round fight?? He was dying in the second. He died in their first fight. And he died against Mayweather.. All facts, and a trend that WILL get exposed.. He barely won that 5 round fight, and if it was 15 seconds longer he was probably done as he was on his back and in deep trouble.
His gas tank is SHIT. Deal with it.

Don’t you guys see what they’re trying to do?

This is just like WWE vs. WCW.

Conor was sent to Bellator by Dana/WME to completely steal the show much like when Razor Ramon showed up at WCW. It’s so obvious but, Dana and WME actually took it a step further than NWO by having Conor push the ref and punch that commissioner employee guy.

Not only has Dana, WME and Conor started a war with Bellator - they also started a war with the apparent MMA GOAT fighter and ref, Marc Goddard, and some athletic commission or something, no idea what it’s all about over there.

Maybe it will somehow effect things with NSAC and/or the NYAC although I don’t see why it would. All they need to do now is send Artem with him next time and shit will get real crazy once Artem shows how flowy he is.

But wait! There’s more!

This is what they (Conor and Bellator) are trying to make us believe! Conor, much like Razor being under contract with WCW, is actually signed to Bellator. This is why Conor hasn’t been around all that much as of late. This is truly why we saw him at a Bellator event instead of a UFC event or basically anywhere else.

Yes, he was there to support his teammate, but Ward was all part of the plan to make you believe what they’re doing and you’re all eating it up. This is how Bellator is starting the real rivalry. Now that they’re getting a bunch of fighters from the UFC (including Conor), they have the ammunition to fight the UFC to the death.

Shit, they even took Mike Goldberg!

<Goldie11>

It has begun!!

<{danawhoah}><{danayeah}>

<21>
By the way mods you should put a gif of Razor throwing his toothpick at the camera. You still need to put Edmond as well!

<TheWire1>
tenor.gif
<TheWire1>

Enlighten me then, master. Come on, I'm listening.

I will try to dumb it down for you as much as I can. All the Ali Act would mean between Conor and the UFC is that the UFC can't 'make' Conor box.

But the UFC has a contract with him for MMA that says he can not engage in any other combat sport, including boxing, without their express consent.

Bottom line, he is not boxing unless the UFC gives him permission.

I will try to dumb it down for you as much as I can. All the Ali Act would mean between Conor and the UFC is that the UFC can't 'make' Conor box.

But the UFC has a contract with him for MMA that says he can not engage in any other combat sport, including boxing, without their express consent.

Bottom line, he is not boxing unless the UFC gives him permission.

Source?

@HomerThompson I'm at a loss of your like in regards to the OP

<{katwhu}>
I could see Conor doing this to put pressure on the UFC during negotiations. Look at how much press Bellator has gotten. Just because he was likely coked out of his gourd, doesn't mean this wasn't a calculated move.

...they will re-negotiate.
Sure they got GSP, but the last thing they need is another superstar bringing ratings to another org.
So I guess we WILL see Conor at UFC 219, co-promoted with McGregor Inc. or whatever it is called.

Sorry Goddard: you're a nice guy, but bullying you was a business decision, part of negotiating tactics.

you mean "now that ufc knows that conor is a coked up out of control moron on the way to rehab"?

Standard UFC Contract, paramaters of Ali Act.

You're an idiot and you have never seen any UFc contract, standard or not.

Now let me enlighten you:
Ali Act prevents from an organization to hold a boxer without any boxing fights if they cannot organize him any.
And this is where Conor can shine and put UFC to a fact: either they provide him a boxing match or he does it on his own.
And in this case, no one will care if Conor is mixed martial artist as well.
This is all thanks to his boxing lisence and the fact that he fought professionally.

you mean "now that ufc knows that conor is a coked up out of control moron on the way to rehab"?

Some news that I missed?
He's on a way to rehab?

Or you just talking out of your a$$?

Did you watch that 5 round fight?? He was dying in the second. He died in their first fight. And he died against Mayweather.. All facts, and a trend that WILL get exposed.. He barely won that 5 round fight, and if it was 15 seconds longer he was probably done as he was on his back and in deep trouble.
His gas tank is SHIT. Deal with it.

Dying? Seriously?

Another idiotic assumption from a keyboard warrior.
He took the 5th round, was active in the fourth as well.

With Mayweather, it was his FIURST EVER pro boxing match.

But I liked how you completely ignored me shoving to your stupid face the fact, that you have no right to define fighter's mentality.

Just shut up.

So how are those renegotiations going? Are they real or are you just talking out your ass?

The difference between my post and yours, that I use the common sense and you're a blind loser and hater.

You're an idiot and you have never seen any UFc contract, standard or not.

Now let me enlighten you:
Ali Act prevents from an organization to hold a boxer without any boxing fights if they cannot organize him any.
And this is where Conor can shine and put UFC to a fact: either they provide him a boxing match or he does it on his own.
And in this case, no one will care if Conor is mixed martial artist as well.
This is all thanks to his boxing lisence and the fact that he fought professionally.

He can only do this if they don't offer him MMA bouts, which they will., provided he is not suspended for being a drunken douchebag.

while Ferguson is the best LW in the world with the best record ever in the division.

Nah. After seeing a sick Kevin Lee mount and pound Tony like he was a white belt I would say Non-Staph Kevin Lee beats Ferguson 9 times out of 10. Non-Tiramisu Khabib probably brutalizes him too.

Enhanced them? They still got barely .5 million views.

Before someone says "yeah, but but it was a tape delay event, which normally do horribly..." it was either an Italy or Israel show that did over 600k on tape delay.

He can only do this if they don't offer him MMA bouts, which they will., provided he is not suspended for being a drunken douchebag.

Incorrect.
You cannot prevent a boxer from boxing bouts by offering him MMA bouts instead.
There is no such thing in Ali Act for boxers. For now, at least.

Incorrect.
You cannot prevent a boxer from boxing bouts by offering him MMA bouts instead.
There is no such thing in Ali Act for boxers. For now, at least.

What are you talking about? The Ali Act is expressly for boxers. And Yes, the UFC can prevent Conor from taking boxing matches.

Back