Now that the first round is over, who was the worst champ?

Lucifer Alpha

The Catastrophe
Banned
Reaction score
I say Rizzo. He got tapped twice and looked extremely one dimensional. He is also delusional about his skills and will likely never improve because of this mindset.

Prolly Alaska man. I'm terrible with names, but we've learned time and time again that height + reach doesn't always make a champ. Magny, Struve and Chope would be reigning supreme if it did.

Alaskan dude or Chaka Zulu. Zulu has got potential though just really green at BJJ.

Prolly Alaska man. I'm terrible with names, but we've learned time and time again that height + reach doesn't always make a champ. Magny, Struve and Chope would be reigning supreme if it did.

Definitely the cat from Alaska.

Not gonna lie. I like the format of having champs over prospects. These guys are bangin in there instead of coastin.

Alaskan dude and Rizzo

Lol'd when Rizzo was drunk and saying he didn't get hit when clearly one of his eyes were black hahaha

I don't mean to be all PR man but that's pretty unfair. The guys that lost obviously didn't show why they won their titles. I mean Anderson Silva looked like garbage against one of the worst UFC fighters in history (spin if however you want fan boy), Sonnen.

Yeah definitely Alaska man or Zulu dude..close.

Terrence Mitchell or Rizzo. Rizzo got completely outclassed.

one of the worst UFC fighters in history, Sonnen.

105930-Woodson-dumbfounded-disbelief-RilZ.gif

Ok, one of the worst top 15 fighters. Obviously the guys that got cut straight away were worse, but Sonnen's biggest win was friggen Bisping.

Terrence IMO

the way he looked absolutely in panic when he received the second shot, damn that is not something you should see in a pro fighter

surprised nobody mentioned Sherbatov, he was #2 seed IIRC

Ok, one of the worst top 15 fighters. Obviously the guys that got cut straight away were worse, but Sonnen's biggest win was friggen Bisping.

Bisping
Marquardt
Okami
Stann
Shogun

He beat most of those guys while they were in their primes. Bisping, Marquardt and Okami would most likely have gotten title shots had they beat Chael

I don't mean to be all PR man but that's pretty unfair. The guys that lost obviously didn't show why they won their titles. I mean Anderson Silva looked like garbage against one of the worst UFC fighters in history (spin if however you want fan boy), Sonnen.
<32>

Back