Now that Rory McDonald beat Paul Daley

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can he please return to the UFC and smack Tyrone around? Please?

Inb4racist

They should never have let a fighter of that calibre go is my 'imo'

Edit: RACIST!!!

He'll be back in the UFC within a year.

Bellator is joke.

He did wreck Daley, and he essentially dominated Woodley. I wish he stuck around. I don't want to try summarize his career for him, especially because he is indeed very young, but as of now, Rory is one of those guys who "could have won THE world title."

Like I said, it's too early. Rory might have a nice, short Bellator run, and come back to the UFC before he's 30.

And @MMAAAM is racist

They really fucked up not re-signing him.

Last edited:
Why not bring Askren back to Bellator and have Rory vs. Ben?

Rory should fight the winner of Larkin/Lima and get the Bellator championship belt, then move back to the UFC if he can.

Can he please return to the UFC and smack Tyrone around? Please?

Inb4racist
This is everything thats wrong with amerikkka!
Kak(kracka ass kracka) white devil trying to get rid of the hebrew Israelite king
With his wack ass whiteboy edomite canadian cuck....aww shieet is about to get kawaike
Amerikkkakkka's chickens have come home to roost
Rachel dolezal is a government plant
Gnomewutimsaiyan?

and MMAAM is racist as hell!

Tyrone will always have to deal with the fact that he's not the best welterweight on the planet.

Daley was never that good but I agree Rory belongs with top competition

The funny thing is even though Rory finished Daley with ease, Daley is better than a lot of the UFC's Welterweights and deserves to be in the UFC too.

If Maia beats Woodley (if), then a fighter who soundly beat two consecutive champions in the UFC is in another organization. That is one promotion's loss to have a viable story-line and another promotion's gain to crow about.

They bet on Thompson and lost.
Should have invested in Rory, a world exists that he could beat Thompson in a re-match.

I'm all for Rory coming back and making Woodley look mediocre again.

This is everything thats wrong with amerikkka!
Kak(kracka ass kracka) white devil trying to get rid of the hebrew Israelite king
With his wack ass whiteboy edomite canadian cuck....aww shieet is about to get kawaike
Amerikkkakkka's chickens have come home to roost
Rachel dolezal is a government plant
Gnomewutimsaiyan?

and MMAAM is racist as hell!

USA isnt even a country. Its a landmass propagated by the man to oppress minorities .
If you bend a 100$ bill 5 times and hold it towards the light of a full moon it clearly say "United against tyron woodley , Amerikkka"

Back