Now that Romero has cleaned out 185

I'd love to see it.

Also, getting hurt is part of who's tougher. People act like Whittaker broke his hand jerking off and came in at a disadvantage. No, when they collided he broke and Romero didn't, in both fights it was Robert who walked away with the worst of it.

Me too man.

Also, you could argue that hitting Yoel simply caused the issues, because of his build, pretty hard dude to hit.

Weren't his last two fights at light heavyweight?

Really though Remero vs Cormier would be awesome.

except hes not because he cant make that weight. so he hasnt cleaned out a goddamn thing, especially since he wouldve lost to kennedy of all people had he not pulled his bullshit during that fight.

Kennedy cheated in that fight too then got what he deserved. Where did all these cry babies come from who seem shocked a fucking cage fighter will do whatever it takes to pull out a win?

Me too man.

Also, you could argue that hitting Yoel simply caused the issues, because of his build, pretty hard dude to hit.

I threw a roundhouse and caught the elbow point on the top of my foot. I could barely walk for 3 weeks, and couldn't kick anything for months.

Funny shit cause I kicked him and I dropped to the floor...:(:(:(

I threw a roundhouse and caught the elbow point on the top of my foot. I could barely walk for 3 weeks, and couldn't kick anything for months.

Funny shit cause I kicked him and I dropped to the floor...:(:(:(

Damn man, its rough. That is the one off putting thing about fighting or even sparring, you can fuck yourself up if something lands wrong.

Do you want him to move up to 205 for some exciting new matchups.

Weidman
Jacare
Tavares
Rockhold
Kennedy
Machida
Brunson
Whittaker
beat Bisping without fighting him.

Who else is there for him to beat at MW?

Who do you wanna see him fight next?

Yoel bless.

Dude missed weight twice in a row for 185 gold. Go away. He's 205 bound but not by choice.

Do you want him to move up to 205 for some exciting new matchups.

Weidman
Jacare
Tavares
Rockhold
Kennedy
Machida
Brunson
Whittaker
beat Bisping without fighting him.

Who else is there for him to beat at MW?

Who do you wanna see him fight next?

Yoel bless.

considering he will never get a shot at Whittaker again, he might as well move up.

He needs to rematch Jacare. Was a lopsided fight in favor of Jac after round 1
That was a close fight. Again, I think MMA judging is retarded and 10-8 rounds should be given more. Seemed like Yoel was fading in that one, but you have to admit that he did the only real damage in that fight and came close to finishing, whereas rounds 2 and 3 were much more difficult to score.

Lol salty Yoel fans lmfao why are u even fans of this cheater
The only reason I can come up with is that these salty Romero fans are physically attracted to Romero and have a schoolboy crush on him.

you have to admit that he did the only real damage in that fight
No one has to admit that - his eye almost popped out of his head, remember? Now go jerk off to your Romero dick pic weigh-in video again.

shut the fuck up with that kennedy crap, its completely not true. but of course, romero haters don't have a brain
I guess him sitting on the chair en extra 30 seconds never happened.. it was imaginary

I guess him sitting on the chair en extra 30 seconds never happened.. it was imaginary
big john said that he didn't cheat, that he himself made a mistake. he was suppose to tell romero to standup after the 1 min breakl, he never did. also he had vaseline on his eyebrow I think, so they needed to remove that before starting the fight again

big john said that he didn't cheat, that he himself made a mistake. he was suppose to tell romero to standup after the 1 min breakl, he never did. also he had vaseline on his eyebrow I think, so they needed to remove that before starting the fight again
Excuses are like assholes, everyone’s got one

You serious? He ate a lot from 2 fights with Whittaker, how is he going to fare against a significantly larger opponent who is faster and hits significantly harder than Whitaker?
Gustaffson faster than who? Whittaker or Romero? He isn't even close to as fast as Whittaker is and Romero can close distance way faster with his explosivity. I think Romero knocks Gustaffson out, would play him at even money in that fight

Back