Now that Lesnar busts, will The Undertaker pull the Upset?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that he's in hot seat he may have to abide stricter regulations when he returns to the ring. Does anyone see him potentially getting tapped? Also does anyone see Undertaker pulling an Upset win over Brock? Undertaker looked great in his last fight against Shane McMahon. Also, Lesnar only won because he hit him with a low blow that the ref did not see. IMO in the rematch The Undertaker will be more cautious and finish Brock.

It's funny because WWE isn't real

It's funny because WWE isn't real
WWE isn't real?

The Undertaker is known for The Streak, an unprecedented run of 21 straight victories at WWE's leading pay-per-view(PPV), WrestleMania (including main event bouts at WrestleMania 13, WrestleMania XXIV, and WrestleMania XXVI); he sustained his first loss at WrestleMania XXX to Brock Lesnar.[8] He was also winner of the 2007Royal Rumble and in doing so, became the first man to enter the event last and win. Among other championships, Calaway is an eight-timeworld champion, having held the WWF/E Championship four times, the World Heavyweight Championshipthree timesand the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championshiponce.

Undertaker was definitely on PEDs back when he made his WWF debut back in the day. He must've been on some really crazy shit because he was literally invincible there for a while.

tumblr_n3n1j4M0rG1saykaxo1_400.gif

Undertaker was definitely on PEDs back when he made his WWF debut back in the day. He must've been on some really crazy shit because he was literally invincible there for a while.
Come on man, we're talking about Undertaker, not Jon Jones.
Next you're gonna say Goldberg during his streak wasn't natty (don't! That's the one thing he contributed to the world that I know of)

Undertaker destroys a clean Lesnar IMO

Only reason Brock won at Wrestlemania is because he was on the juice

UFC is da bomb, I'm a big kid now and I don't watch that WWE fake stuff, that's for babies.

I mean it's so stupid, why would anyone ever watch anything that's fake or scripted. Big boys watch real things and UFC is as real as it gets.

Few things I enjoy more on this site than reading ufc fans get their panties in a bunch when WWE is mentioned.

It's almost like he was a deadman.

Back