Now that Jones knows he’s above USADA, isn’t he more likely to keep juicing?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
And not just him. But other big name guys may now be much more emboldened to use as well.

He will especially keep using if he is given a third chance to try to take the belt he sees as his from DC

If he's really been doping for a long time, he's gonna have trouble performing without it in his 30s (long term use screws up hormone production and it recovers slower the older you get). #broscience.

If he really didn't intend to use (which I doubt but its just my opinion), hopefully he's more careful with his supplements or coke or whatever he blamed this one on.

That being said I still look forward to watch him fight.

tenor.gif

I believe he is just as likely as before to keep using, i.e., almost certain.
If the first time he was stripped of the title didn't convince him to toe the line, I see no reason to expect successive iterations will.

More juicing? You mean more "investigating". He's bringing the PED ring down from the inside. Guys a saint.

Everyone should juice now.

Simply claim it wasn't intentional and you're good.

Everyone should juice now.

Simply claim it wasn't intentional and you're good.

the other side of that is, if everyone is roided there's no fuckin way in hell the USADA will suspend everyone.

it would never happen, but it would be hilarious to see something like 90% of the UFC get busted for steroids.

If he's really been doping for a long time, he's gonna have trouble performing without it in his 30s (long term use screws up hormone production and it recovers slower the older you get). #broscience.

If he really didn't intend to use (which I doubt but its just my opinion), hopefully he's more careful with his supplements or coke or whatever he blamed this one on.

That being said I still look forward to watch him fight.
It's not broscience. Taking literally any anabolic steroid requires the roider to undergo post cycle therapy as their natural testosterone production becomes suppressed. If Jones has been roiding with serious shit like turinabol for a while, his natural test production will not be very good, so he will be inclined to continue roiding his socks off.

Depends how his next fight goes. If he loses a step without the sauce I think he'll be tempted to juice again.

For sure.

This just sent the wrong message to ALL fighters.

If Jon can keep getting a tiny slap on the wrist for failing one drug test after another, then why not just keep cheating.

USADA is an absolute laughing stock at this stage.

I think he’ll be keen not too, but he’s obviously reliant on it.

it makes sense, it would help him inform USADA of all the dealers

win win win

He would rather be caught juicing again then lose legit. Hes already known as a cheater so why not keep cheating?

For sure.

This just sent the wrong message to ALL fighters.

If Jon can keep getting a tiny slap on the wrist for failing one drug test after another, then why not just keep cheating.

USADA is an absolute laughing stock at this stage.

the thing is, i think most fighters know that this treatment is obviously only for a very select few fighters.

if Dennis Bermudez tested positive today, he'd be gone for 2 years tomorrow.

And not just him. But other big name guys may now be much more emboldened to use as well.
Well he was gonna do that either way.
Other fighters who knows. They won't all get the same special treatment, though.

Rich Franklin has been juicing for years. Glad to see others finally hopping on this trend.

He would rather be caught juicing again then lose legit. Hes already known as a cheater so why not keep cheating?

i never thought of this, but i think you're onto something.

if i remember correctly, there was an interview with Jones where he talked about how he'd do drugs and get shitfaced drunk before fights so in case he lost he can always look himself in the mirror the next day and be like, "i lost but it wasn't the best me".

imagine if he lost while on the juice? suicide watch for sure.

He's not gonna stop, he knows he's valuable and can get away with more than most people so he's going to keep on juicing.

I feel like any failed tests now from Jones would just get swept under the rug by Dana anyway. WME must be looking for a way out of USADA testing.

Just go back to the old system if you're not going to have the same rules for everyone.

Back