Now that jones is out..

so....you're saying jon jones was too busy drinking, partying, and taking drugs at a young age to focus on organized team sports?

gotcha.

Huh? Lets try again, simpler.

Jon was physically the worst athlete in his family,he acquired the nickname bones because he was the skinny runt.

Thats why he couldnt think about the nfl or even a free ride through college.

Freak of nature lmao he's a steroid experience, and no he can't fight, he can wrestle fuck you. And UFC isn't a freakshow anymore, go watch ONE or some shit

Thats not how steroids work.
And wrestling is a martial art.

Huh? Lets try again, simpler.

Jon was physically the worst athlete in his family,he acquired the nickname bones because he was the skinny runt.

Thats why he couldnt think about the nfl or even a free ride through college.
that still doesn't mean he isn't capable of making it to the NFL.

There are far worse athletes that have made it to the NFL than jon, you're acting as if the jones brothers are the minimum standard of getting into the NFL, which is absurd.

just admit to what I've assumed you said in my last post, at least that has more bearing.

that still doesn't mean he isn't capable of making it to the NFL.

There are far worse athletes that have made it to the NFL than jon, you're acting as if the jones brothers are the minimum standard of getting into the NFL, which is absurd.

just admit to what I've assumed you said in my last post, at least that has more bearing.

Those are words from Jon and his brothers. Hes the least athletic of his family. "The runt"

He couldn't even play football for a even a decent college to get a university education, yet alone the nfl.

If he could we wouldn't have been fortunate enough to watch him fight.

That's a lazy argument. Those kinds of sweeping generalities have little value. And there's no evidence that they all cheat. Sure, plenty of them cheat. And plenty of them probably get away with it. But saying they all cheat is just silly.

Not really
Look in the threads on 'who is clean in the UFC'
He whole of sherdog can only throw names like Frankie and Bisping

And I will never agree Bisping is clean in my life, he's a suspect

We all know everyone's sauced.

If what you're saying is true that 'most' of them are using
So tell me genius, what do you do in this situation
You're a fighter, half your team are on gear, you're opponents on gear
And your a competitor with money involved
If you're answer is ' I stay clean because of my morals'

Get off sherdog, you're far too innocent for this weird message board

Why would DC vs Lesnar be interesting? The reason why Jones vs Lesnar would be interesting, is because Jones would be moving up to HW for the first time and fight people of similar size. Watching a bloated yet very, very talented MW move back up to HW to face someone who isn't even ranked makes no sense.

Not really
Look in the threads on 'who is clean in the UFC'
He whole of sherdog can only throw names like Frankie and Bisping

And I will never agree Bisping is clean in my life, he's a suspect

We all know everyone's sauced.

If what you're saying is true that 'most' of them are using
So tell me genius, what do you do in this situation
You're a fighter, half your team are on gear, you're opponents on gear
And your a competitor with money involved
If you're answer is ' I stay clean because of my morals'

Get off sherdog, you're far too innocent for this weird message board
I'm not saying that "most" fighters are on gear. I do think that plenty of them use. But to say that "most" use would be nothing but conjecture. As is your hypothetical. But even assuming that your hypothetical is true, your theory is debunked; if "half your team are on gear," that means half your team isn't. Moreover, plenty of folks would forego PEDs, even if half their team indulged.

Like I said, your position that all fighters cheat is baseless and silly. You lose credibility when you use words like "all," "every," "always," etc.

Meh. I don't need to see Brock fight in the UFC ever again.

Back