Now that jones is out..

hi conor mcgrammer ur a interested poster on hear

Jones has 2 brothers in the NFL, I wonder why jon took a different path? Probably was too busy partying to make it to the pro level. The last guy who balanced hardcore partying with football was Johnny Manziel, and look where that got him.

Lol he's not NFL caliber athlete.

Hell of a fighter, that was his calling and he F'd it up

This gimmick is better then most that I saw. Your doing a good job. Dont mind those that are criticizing, there just jealous because your gramar is better then they're's.

*You're
*Don't
"They're
*grammar
*theirs

Jones has 2 brothers in the NFL, I wonder why jon took a different path? Probably was too busy partying to make it to the pro level. The last guy who balanced hardcore partying with football was Johnny Manziel, and look where that got him.

Maybe he figured he would have less chance of getting brain damage as a fighter over pro ball.

He is a giant Colby Covington, what's exciting about him? His athleticism/size? That's just ridiculous, not sure if you really are following the right sport, maybe professional wrestling is your thing.

Go up to someone and say that Brock Lesnar is a giant Colby Covington and their response would be "WHO?".

Isn't there like a better comparison than some mma fighter that only diehards heard of? The dude is #8 in the welterweight rankings but I had to freakin' google to find out who this guy is. lol.

Last edited:
ufc doesnt last 2 more years... jones is the nail in the coffin after reebok and conor sucked the blood completely dry from the ufc

Because my friend

They all cheat
That's a lazy argument. Those kinds of sweeping generalities have little value. And there's no evidence that they all cheat. Sure, plenty of them cheat. And plenty of them probably get away with it. But saying they all cheat is just silly.

Jones was the worst athlete and runt of his family.

He wasnt pro sports calibre.

He was the best in the world at mma though

any chance Jones' drink was spiked?

if it was, it wasnt on day of weigh-ins, was weeks before.

and theres zero chance of proving it

unless they can find some nobody in the gym whos willing to make up a story that he left his tbol shake on the side and forgot about it

if it was, it wasnt on day of weigh-ins, was weeks before.

and theres zero chance of proving it

unless they can find some nobody in the gym whos willing to make up a story that he left his tbol shake on the side and forgot about it
i;m willing to do that and give up my sherdog account for jones' freedom

Jones was the worst athlete and runt of his family.

He wasnt pro sports calibre.

He was the best in the world at mma though
so....you're saying jon jones was too busy drinking, partying, and taking drugs at a young age to focus on organized team sports?

gotcha.

Of cause it is his athetlicism and size. He is a freak of nature AND he can fight. MMA was built on freakshow fights kid. Maybe you haven't been around long enough.
Freak of nature lmao he's a steroid experience, and no he can't fight, he can wrestle fuck you. And UFC isn't a freakshow anymore, go watch ONE or some shit

Freak of nature lmao he's a steroid experience, and no he can't fight, he can wrestle fuck you. And UFC isn't a freakshow anymore, go watch ONE or some shit

There are tons of fighters who have been caught using steroids and none of them even closely resemble Brock Lesnar.

Stupid white belt.

There are tons of fighters who have been caught using steroids and none of them even closely resemble Brock Lesnar.

Stupid white belt.
There's level to everything, Lesnar is the number #1 most roided fighter to ever compete in UFC, no doubt about it, freak of nature your ass

OGH2F2b.gif

Back