Now that jones is out..

We live in difficult time when we must correct all mistakes cigarets alcohol steroids ... and it will be very hard to change some people

Sorry dude your stuck with DC and Gus and you'll have to like it

Thanks USADA
It's strange that people direct their ire toward USADA, as opposed to the fighters who actually cheat.

We live in difficult time when we must correct all mistakes cigarets alcohol steroids ... and it will be very hard to change some people
Taking steroids isn't a mistake.

Jones has 2 brothers in the NFL, I wonder why jon took a different path? Probably was too busy partying to make it to the pro level. The last guy who balanced hardcore partying with football was Johnny Manziel, and look where that got him.

Maybe because he's too lanky for football?

randy moss was too lanky and became one of the GOAT wide receivers in the NFL.

My god. Exceptions to body types in sports exist!
This statistically irrelevant anecdotal information changes everything!

My god. Exceptions to body types in sports exist!
This statistically irrelevant anecdotal information changes everything!
randy moss has the exact same body frame and size as jones, it is completely relevant.

unless you don't watch football and/or don't know who randy moss is, then gtfo.

randy moss has the exact same body frame and size as jones, it is completely relevant.

And there's that one short guy that played in the NBA. That doesn't mean being short isn't a disadvantage in basketball.

Edit: the one from space jam.

And there's that one short guy that played in the NBA. That doesn't mean being short isn't a disadvantage in basketball.

Edit: the one from space jam.
No you fool, a lot of tall lanky athletes in the NFL are designed for the wide receiver position. The taller the receiver, the higher they can jump up for the 50/50 ball in the end zone.

DC destroys any version of Brock. He would make him break dance worse than Cain did.

No he won't. Cain actually threw his fists at Brock's face.

DC would try to out-wrestle Brock so that would make the fight more interesting.

Give us lesnar vs dc, its more intresting fight then jones vs lesnar, jones would have killed him.
who you got?

Fuck it, give us Lesnar vs ANYONE

The guy is a freak and a ton of fun to see fight. I don't care who he fights. Throw Minowa in there.

Yes, his physique is that of a wide receiver, but does he has speed & hands? NO

Fuck it, give us Lesnar vs ANYONE

The guy is a freak and a ton of fun to see fight. I don't care who he fights. Throw Minowa in there.
He is a giant Colby Covington, what's exciting about him? His athleticism/size? That's just ridiculous, not sure if you really are following the right sport, maybe professional wrestling is your thing.

He is a giant Colby Covington, what's exciting about him? His athleticism/size? That's just ridiculous, not sure if you really are following the right sport, maybe professional wrestling is your thing.

Of cause it is his athetlicism and size. He is a freak of nature AND he can fight. MMA was built on freakshow fights kid. Maybe you haven't been around long enough.

Yes, his physique is that of a wide receiver, but does he has speed & hands? NO
why throw hands when you can eye poke? -jon jones

how do you know he doesn't have speed? he ran away from that pregnant lady faster than any wide receiver on the field.

Back