Now That Jones is Off the GOAT list

Anderson and Jones are the 2 greatest fighters in mma history. Your little lists don't change that.

You know what does change that? A list of banned substances. They aren't the first cheaters in history to get caught and have their careers destroyed....

You'll get over it someday. Don't be mad at us, be mad at the athletes that lied and failed you. Made you believe in a lie. Sad.

Jones is never off the GOAT list.

He's currently the best ever and that doesn't change.
So he's currently the best ever and will be forever? Best there ever was and no one will ever be better? lol even if you're willing to ignore the anabolic, steroids that's too far.

Anyways, Stipe would beat up any MMA fighter that ever lived to date

You know what does change that? A list of banned substances. They aren't the first cheaters in history to get caught and have their careers destroyed....

You'll get over it someday. Don't be mad at us, be mad at the athletes that lied and failed you. Made you believe in a lie. Sad.

Ok, let me see....nope still hasmt changed.

<JonesLaugh>

<{silvanormal}>

I hate Jones. he has done terrible things and thrown away a gift. He took peds. Hurt people. But there has never been a fighter as good as him, or with a record like his. Many of his opponents were roided or on TRT as well. My hate for him doesn't change what I see when he fights.

Ok, let me see....nope still hasmt changed.

<JonesLaugh>

<{silvanormal}>

Maybe not in your fantasy world, sure! But who pays to see that? No one.

In the real world Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are out of the GOAT and HOF discussions and have both lost their titles and been caught using steroids. Silva is 1-5 in his last five fights with multiple (t)KO losses. Jon Jones has fought three times in like half a decade and been busted 2 out of 3 for banned substances. It's game over pal, it's game over.

At least you have gifs and little pictures to post though? I bet it helps you get through this, I hope it does.

Being that Jones is obviously a filthy dirty cheater, and has been for years. What's your list look like? Mine is something like:

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Aldo
4. Mighty Mouse
5. Cruz

<GSPWoah>

GSP can't be GOAT because he greased against a LW.

Fedor.

There's only one Conor McGregor.. and there's no fighter better..

I agree with GSP and Fedor, but while the other are impressive and have their place on the list of all time greats, I feel that other legacies just aren't strong enough to be on a list headlined "GOAT". Also, I wouldn't take Jones and Silva off the list, they didn't test positive for their whole careers and you can't just disregard that even just the "clean" parts of their careers are impressive. Pissing hot does widen the gap between them and GSP/Fedor however.

using steroids in usada era and getting caught means you're off the GOAT list....

they obviously can't compete with out them or they wouldn't take them

cruz.. aldo?? wtf

Back