Now it makes sense day before UFC 2014 someone made a thread

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He over heard Chandler Jones telling Jon "Don't worry about it if the NFL don't catch it cmon bruh" (Had 4 pages of replies before being deleted)........I am glad MMA is getting cleaned up but why doesn't the NFL get Chandler? It is almost 100% certain that dude is a cheater too. Now all these weird gimmicks Jones brothers are pulling showing up naked to Police departments and stuff is starting to make a lot more sense............

On a serious Note I wonder is there anybody clean in the NFL or all Ped users?

All these Jones supporters trying to be funny about things are the same type of guys who catch the woman hugging another dude but she tells them he was teaching her how to hold a golf club properly and they go with it telling themselves she sounded legit...........

On a serious Note I wonder is there anybody clean in the NFL or all Ped users?
I honestly don't think they could walk and move around and live normal lives if they didn't do massive amounts of drugs. Their bodies just take too much damage

All these Jones supporters trying to be funny about things are the same type of guys who catch the woman hugging another dude but she tells them he was teaching her how to hold a golf club properly and they go with it telling themselves she sounded legit...........

Weirdly specific...

Back