Now is the perfect time for Lawler vs. Diaz II

Nate wanted 6million for his next fight, im guessing Nick is going to be expecting the same and price himself out. Bit of a wasted career, Id back him to whoop Anderson in a rematch if he didn't make it into such a joke and came at him putting the pressure on him.

Honestly on his best day Nick Diaz is an amazing fighter but he seems he is done with MMA. His MMA career could have turned out so much better.
His career would of been better if you was able to beat any fighter in the top 10.

Don't think he's a bigger draw anymore.

Why else would fighters still drop his name? If it were announced that he had an upcoming fight, he would be a bigger draw than most of the roster still. He has a fan base and people love watching him fight. He currently is a bigger draw than some champions in the UFC. Today he would out sell MM and Woodley. Hell he may even out draw Ferguson, DC, Whittaker and Dillashaw too.

Why else would fighters still drop his name? If it were announced that he had an upcoming fight, he would be a bigger draw than most of the roster still. He has a fan base and people love watching him fight. He currently is a bigger draw than some champions in the UFC. Today he would out sell MM and Woodley. Hell he may even out draw Ferguson, DC, Whittaker and Dillashaw too.
Brother, you should know by now. It is pointless arguing with folks that hate Nick & Nate Diaz.

Brother, you should know by now. It is pointless arguing with folks that hate Nick & Nate Diaz.

I know, I know. Aside from someone not liking their "thug" attitude, I don't see how anyone claiming to be a "fight fan" could not like them in the cage? Whatever though, to each his own. At least some of us can appreciate the fighting warriors in life!

Nick is retired imo. Won't see him fight again.

Nicks a bigger duck than mcgregor

I'd love them to bring back Paul Daley, there are a ton of fights to make with other exciting strikers in the division.

I'm not sure what my join date for the discussion forum is, but this is the first good idea I've seen.

No. Nick's not coming back. I do not care for this fight at all, and I have no interest in seeing Nick fight again. Last fight at WW was over four and a half years ago, his last win was over SIX years ago. Get over him.

Damn, you must hate Lawler. Dude has been in one too many wars and is on the downside of his career. Nick is fresh as a daisy.

w9fmBiE.jpg

The only way to get the Diaz bros to fight is to forget about them. When everyone forgets and doesn't care then they might come back.

Back