Now is the perfect time for Lawler vs. Diaz II

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Robbie coming off of a loss against RDA, and Nick hasn't competed since 2015.

We know Robbie will definitely take the fight, it's just a matter of convincing Nick to take it.

Even though many newer MMA fans don't know that Robbie and Nick fought back in 2004 where Nick KO'd Robbie, both fighters are still pretty popular and many would love to see that fight.

Who else agrees?

Let it go Diaz fans, he ain't coming back...

Would love to see it, but doubt Nick ever comes back.
tB9Uzwg.gif

Too bad Nick is too busy smoking weed and hiding from USADA

I wish but I really don't think Nick is interested in it, you know who might be, Nate.. for 25 million dollars

Nick didn't want to fight Robbie when he was champ, why would change his mind now?

witness the delusion

"if anyones getting a shot, they're getting a shot against me"

"I beat guys, that have beat these guys that have beat the guys that these guys have beat"

I feel like this thread gets made every two months or so. Either with Robbie or with Condit.

Nate wanted 6million for his next fight, im guessing Nick is going to be expecting the same and price himself out. Bit of a wasted career, Id back him to whoop Anderson in a rematch if he didn't make it into such a joke and came at him putting the pressure on him.

Honestly on his best day Nick Diaz is an amazing fighter but he seems he is done with MMA. His MMA career could have turned out so much better.

We know Robbie will definitely take the fight, it's just a matter of convincing Nick to take it.

Even though many newer MMA fans don't know that Robbie and Nick fought back in 2004 where Nick KO'd Robbie, both fighters are still pretty popular and many would love to see that fight.

Who else agrees?
They wanted to make this fight when Robby was still champ... Nick just wants to much or doesn't want to fight. It's not like they never wanted this fight

Who else agrees?
<PlusJuan>

I didn’t want to see that fight happen when Robbie was champ because Diaz wouldda been gifted a shot but yeah now works out well!!

I really hope Nick fights again. Robbie would be the ideal opponent.

Nick hasn't faught in close to 3 years now, and still some salty motherfuckers on here about him <{pranko}>

Back