Now is good time for Aleks vs Sergei II

I said it before and got a lot of heat. I did not like that stoppage. Make it happen!!!

That’s some old beef right there.

Would definitely like to see it happen..don’t think it will

I just was not fond of it just like Sergei wasnt immediatly afterwards

Sergei is too tough for his own good and he hates aleks. But the guy was completely out of it, faceplanted on the floor getting punched and kneed in the head by a 260lbs guy, not doing anything to defend himself. If anything that fight was stopped too late.

Sergei is too tough for his own good and he hates aleks. But the guy was completely out of it, faceplanted on the floor getting punched and kneed in the head by a 260lbs guy, not doing anything to defend himself. If anything that fight was stopped too late.
WAR Sergei!!!!!

Aleks is in way better shape than Sergei these days. Sergei looked terrible against Beltran and blamed it on an injury like he always does when he looks unimpressive.

Maybe he's always injured because hes so overweight and putting too much fat on his frame. For fucks sake he weighed 270lbs tonight.

Aleks is in way better shape than Sergei these days. Sergei looked terrible against Beltran and blamed it on an injury like he always does when he looks unimpressive.

Maybe he's always injured because hes so overweight and putting too much fat on his frame. For fucks sake he weighed 270lbs tonight.

Maybe Alek's looks in better shape, but I doubt he is in the same performance shape as Sergei, inner tube around his midsection or not.

I can see Kharitonov knocking out Alek's these days as it won't go to the ground and Kharitonov's combos. Alek's hasn't done much the last 10 years and Kharitonov has been focusing on his standup more than ever.

I'd rather see Datsik fight Aleks if given a choice.

Aleks by ko...

Sergei looked 67 yesterday

Maybe Alek's looks in better shape, but I doubt he is in the same performance shape as Sergei, inner tube around his midsection or not.

I can see Kharitonov knocking out Alek's these days as it won't go to the ground and Kharitonov's combos. Alek's hasn't done much the last 10 years and Kharitonov has been focusing on his standup more than ever.

I'd rather see Datsik fight Aleks if given a choice.

Not sure if you saw Sergei's fight from today but he couldnt even hurt Joey Beltran who is slower, smaller and weaker in the clinch.

Sergei is in horrible shape and the Aleks of today would ktfo the Sergei of today IMO.

Fan of both. Absolute beasts in their prime.

Didn’t know Sergei is 270 fucking pounds. Jesus Christ.

Was he that fat in the Reem episode?

Not sure if you saw Sergei's fight from today but he couldnt even hurt Joey Beltran who is slower, smaller and weaker in the clinch.

Sergei is in horrible shape and the Aleks of today would ktfo the Sergei of today IMO.

I did watch it. It looked like the cut on his face was affecting him. I'll give him a pass with this fight.

Don't confuse me selection of Kharitonov as some sort of endorsement for him that he is some top fighter. I just think that Aleks is that much worse.

Based on how they've both looked over the past 12 months, I'd put a lot of money on Aleks.

nah with all the shit he have done Alex do not deserve a big fight anymore. should stick to what he is doing. much prefer Sergei vs Rampage in Bellator or vs Cro Cop in Rizin.

I think Sergei beats Aleks, Sergei has been fighting slightly better competition and has been the more active fighter. Who knows though, Aleks looks to be in serious shape...he looks better than the vast majority of the ufc HW roster.

I did watch it. It looked like the cut on his face was affecting him. I'll give him a pass with this fight.

Don't confuse me selection of Kharitonov as some sort of endorsement for him that he is some top fighter. I just think that Aleks is that much worse.

Sergei is far from a top fighter these days IMO. He's still somewhat dangerous and powerful but his ground game is nonexistent and hes slower than hes ever been. He could definitely beat Aleks but Aleks is in much better shape right now and training hard at a real camp. Sergei seems to be hardly training and just fighting frequently.

Sergei is far from a top fighter these days IMO. He's still somewhat dangerous and powerful but his ground game is nonexistent and hes slower than hes ever been. He could definitely beat Aleks but Aleks is in much better shape right now and training hard at a real camp. Sergei seems to be hardly training and just fighting frequently.

I guess whatever works, right?

Maybe they'll avoid any sort of fight. They both seem to have their niche fighting whichever beatable opponent they put in front of them and are satisfied with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back