now in Florida: wild monkeys spreading lethal herpes to humans

If you don't get the reference, this was an H&M ad. It made news this past week and LeBron James got butthurt over it.
LeBron actually went "We Wuzz khangs" over it did you catch that?

I think Floridian humans probably gave it to the monkeys.
Exactly!!
Shameless attempt by Floridians to pin the blame elsewhere. They think the rest of us are dumb enough to fall for it.

How long before Florida becomes a shithole country?

Florida is fucked. These are the newest species found in the state.

Herpes monkeys.

119152.jpg

Reticulated pythons... Grows up to 20 feet long and is the only snake alive known to have killed and swallowed humans for food

World%27s-Biggest+Snake-Reticulated-python.jpg

Nile crocodiles. No, not pussy American crocs. Man eaters from Africa that grow up to 20 feet long and take down buffalo

article-2602286-1D060D9900000578-387_634x415.jpg

That's not counting alligators, bull sharks, tiger sharks, great whites, rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, coral snakes, brown recluses, black widows, and panthers that are all native to the area.

Seriously, what the fuck Florida? And if by some chance you survive the weather and wildlife, you still have to worry about the most dangerous animal of all....

Homeless face eating cannibals on flaka...

poppo22n-5-web.jpg

Herpes monkeys.

119152.jpg

Reticulated pythons... Grows up to 20 feet long and is the only snake alive known to have killed and swallowed humans for food

Nile crocodiles. No, not pussy American crocs. Man eaters from Africa that grow up to 20 feet long and take down buffalo

That's not counting alligators, bull sharks, tiger sharks, great whites, rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, coral snakes, brown recluses, black widows, and panthers that are all native to the area.

Seriously, what the fuck Florida? And if by some chance you survive the weather and wildlife, you still have to worry about the most dangerous animal of all....

Fantastic post, until I got to the cannibal pic, which I think traumatized me.

they should do what they do in India --- just get bigger more imposing monkeys to scare off the macaques.

Here is one of the bigger monkeys trained for security for the 2010 Commonwealth games in Delhi.

article-1316275-0B621C35000005DC-365_634x384.jpg
This just seems wrong

Herpes monkeys.

119152.jpg

Homeless face eating cannibals on flaka...

poppo22n-5-web.jpg
You forgot about all of their freshwater being dominated by snakeheads. Those fish are savage as fuck, used to have couple of them in a large aquarium.

Fantastic post, until I got to the cannibal pic, which I think traumatized me.

It should scare you.

We're connected to Florida by land. President Trump keeps talking about building a damned wall on the Mexican border when we really need one between Florida and Georgia/Alabama to keep the insane cannibals from invading mainland.

You forgot about all of their freshwater being dominated by snakeheads. Those fish are savage as fuck, used to have couple of them in a large aquarium.

Yeah I tried to limit it to animals that would actively attack and seriously injure or kill humans.

There's definitely several invasive species that are serious ecological threats, snakeheads being one of them. Those things are crazy. Apparently they can crawl on land for a decent amount of distance and females lay up to 150,000 eggs a year. I guess they don't have many natural predators, but it seems like they would make good gator snacks.

This isn’t the same herpes virus that we’re all familiar with, i.e herpes simplex virus 1 & 2. Herpes is a family of viruses that encompasses much more than that. In that sense, that headline seems sensational. I’m not a microbiologist, but it’s probably not spread to humans from monkeys via sex.

Back