Now illegal to use wrong pronouns in Canada; Bill C16 passes

Here's something interesting. Senator Don Plett is bringing up this issue that Peterson raised at the C-16 hearing, that the webpage linking C-16 to the Ontario Human Rights Code got taken down after he brought it up publicly. Which essentially proved what he's been saying this whole time about compelled speech, which C-16 defenders have tried to claim isn't the case. The senator isn't naming Peterson here but he's obviously the witness that he's referring to - good for one of these guys to actually do their job ie following up on witness testimony.

Here's something interesting. Senator Don Plett is bringing up this issue that Peterson raised at the C-16 hearing, that the webpage linking C-16 to the Ontario Human Rights Code got taken down after he brought it up publicly. Which essentially proved what he's been saying this whole time about compelled speech, which C-16 defenders have tried to claim isn't the case. The senator isn't naming Peterson here but he's obviously the witness that he's referring to - good for one of these guys to actually do their job ie following up on witness testimony.

It will be interesting to hear about what exactly happened in regards to the Human Rights Code being taken down. I hope we are able to hear the response soon.

Next, they have to take aim at people who use "your" when they mean "you're" and vice versa.

giphy.gif

No significant portion of liberals in the US want hate speech laws, or secondary justice systems. Your hysteria makes you seem like a complete moron. I'm completely against this bill and its passage in Canada. Grow up.

Who drives the party system now a days? The activists or the rank and file?

I noticed "Attack Helicopter" is suspiciously missing from that list.

Back