Now illegal to use wrong pronouns in Canada; Bill C16 passes

Hells nah
giphy.gif

Bill C-16 does not impinge on freedom of speech in any way in Canada. Things are no different than they were before in that regard. Literally the only change that Bill C-16 has made is the addition of “gender identity or expression” to the list of protected categories. That’s it. That’s literally all. What this means is, transgenders officially now have become a group of people who have the right to receive equal treatment and equal protection under the law. It is a nod from the government of Canada that transgenders deserve respect, and that their diversity has value. Recognizing, valuing, and protecting diversity is a core part of the Constitution of Canada, and I think it's a good thing. I see freedom of hateful expression in the US as something repugnant, and I'm proud to live in a country where you can be a hateful and racist as you like in the privacy of your own home, and as an anonymous asshole on the Internet, but if you try that shit in public, if you spew hatred towards someone based on race, religion, etcetera, the law is definitely not on your side. And Bill C-16 simply spells out that transgenders are a protected group. That's fucking it.

Canada was never about desperately trying to cram the entire world into one country. "Diversity" is weakness and fragments established majority populations. I live in Bramladesh and I can't see the value in becoming a minority in my country. I do not want my fellow Canadians and people from other countries to be consumed by the progressive swarm. People going to the law because someone said something bad is one the saddest sights to see. How pathetic. I picture progressive drones crawling around on all fours.

Not sure exactly what the laws are in the US, but in Canada you can't say any old thing if it's hateful. You are not protected by the Constitution if you start calling a Black person the N word, or a woman the C word. You are not protected if you started verbally harassing or discriminating against people based on race, religion, and now transgender. This is all Bill C-16 is - adding transgenders to the list of protected groups. Bill C-16 simply adds transgenders to the list of categories of people protected from discrimination. You can't discriminate against someone in Canada based on, for example, race religion, sex, and disability. Now transgender has been added to the list. That is literally all. I know I'm being repetitive, but some of you people on here need a couple of extra knocks on the head.

There will not be one case in Canada - guaranteed - of anyone bothering to hire a lawyer and go to the courts to challenge the use of pronouns.

It's easy to shit on anyone that's not a person of color. You wallow in the creep.

You may have heard of Professor Bruce Pardy when he debated Peterson on C-16 a few months ago. He admitted he was just playing devil's advocate, he doesn't actually support C-16 but felt there was a need for debate. Well he was also at the senate hearing and in the above clip he made a great argument against this bullshit.

As fucked with this PC SJW crap the US is, looking at the rest of the so called West, it seems we are the last hold out to full blown suicide.
It cannot be allowed to happen here. Eastern Europe seems to be resisting this madness, as well.

You may have heard of Professor Bruce Pardy when he debated Peterson on C-16 a few months ago. He admitted he was just playing devil's advocate, he doesn't actually support C-16 but felt there was a need for debate. Well he was also at the senate hearing and in the above clip he made a great argument against this bullshit.

Great comparison. Comparing trans rights to religious rights really highlights how tyrannical the trans requests actually are. Imagine me demanding that you "play along" with my religious identity and acknowledge my belief in God as being true when you're speaking with me because I "really, really believe" in God and it offends me when you deny him.

This is a travesty of a bill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to_amend_the_Canadian_Human_Rights_Act_and_the_Criminal_Code

Bill C-16 passed the Canadian senate or parliament or tribal moot or whatever the fuck it is their government has the makes laws. This bill will adds gender identity to list of protected classes and makes it illegal to discriminate against gender identity, or to spread "hate propaganda" that is based on gender identity. Critics also say that the language makes it illegal to use the wrong pronouns.

Here is a video of the hearing, staring Jordan Peterson as the voice of reason.

So sherdog, let's all pick our pronouns that our Canadian bretherns will have to refer to us by under penalty of law. Here are a few examples:
tumblr_luiy8hIFrQ1qzxfha.jpg

For now on I'd like all Canadian posters to use the hse pronoun when referring to me. Thank you for your tolerance.

Now where are all those fuckers saying Canada is free-er than the USA???

Hey, I have an alternative suggestion for people offended by gender pronouns: Stop being a fucking perverted delusional weirdo thinking your psychosis is reality and be a normal person or hide your shit very well.
Fucking Shoggoths all of them.

girl_gun_fuck_yeah1.jpg

As fucked with this PC SJW crap the US is, looking at the rest of the so called West, it seems we are the last hold out to full blown suicide.
It cannot be allowed to happen here. Eastern Europe seems to be resisting this madness, as well.

You know why? We are the most Christian western country....no surprise.

Now where are all those fuckers saying Canada is free-er than the USA???

Hey, I have an alternative suggestion for people offended by gender pronouns: Stop being a fucking perverted delusional weirdo thinking your psychosis is reality and be a normal person or hide your shit very well.
Fucking Shoggoths all of them.

girl_gun_fuck_yeah1.jpg

I'm not sure that Canada is more free than the US, but this law is not the best metric, because similar laws have been in place in NY city for a few years now and it applies to landlords and employers.

I'm not sure that Canada is more free than the US, but this law is not the best metric, because similar laws have been in place in NY city for a few years now and it applies to landlords and employers.
The difference is the court system here will kill it on the first case that reaches the national circuit level.

Diversity is code word for mooch off white people. Every time a liberal says diversity just replace it with mooch off white people and ask which sounds more accurate.

Canada was never about desperately trying to cram the entire world into one country. "Diversity" is weakness and fragments established majority populations. I live in Bramladesh and I can't see the value in becoming a minority in my country. I do not want my fellow Canadians and people from other countries to be consumed by the progressive swarm. People going to the law because someone said something bad is one the saddest sights to see. How pathetic. I picture progressive drones crawling around on all fours.

It's easy to shit on anyone that's not a person of color. You wallow in the creep.

I was considering making a thread about this yesterday, but I think this is as good a place as any to post it.

I had a job yesterday on the 31st floor of an 'apartment building' here in Calgary. Right downtown. Right on the C-train line.

It took 5 minutes for the elevator to get to the lobby. I get up to the 31st floor and do my job and call an elevator to go back down. I shit you not, it took 10 minutes for the elevator to come. So I get on the elevator. It stops at almost every floor on the way down. Waiting to get on the elevator at every stop is 2-3 families of recent immigrants all from the middle east. These families consisted, on average, of 2 adults and 4 children.

These are two bedroom apartments right by the campus downtown. This is supposed to be student housing. The units are meant to be occupied by 2 students. Instead they're being occupied by 6 immigrants each.

The elevators can't service the building. You just can't stuff people into these buildings. It's not safe. If there was a fire in that building, everyone above about the 10th floor would probably die. They'd be trampling each other to death in the stairwells. There's at least 300 units in that building. 1800 people easily. In a building designed for 600. And two thirds of them are children. It's just so unsafe it made my head spin.

We like to pat ourselves on the back for letting all these immigrants in, but we don't generally see the conditions we're putting them up in. It was a big eye-opener for me yesterday to see how fucking horrific the conditions they are living in really are. The floor I went to, one end of the hallway, every single light was burnt out. It felt like I was in another country.

There's no way that building is rated to have that many people in it. No way in hell.

It's just like the res here. We have people living in absolute squalor in this country. It's a disgrace. And we want to bring more of them. We are creating ghettos. We aren't helping the developing world, we're just hurting the developed world at this point.

Last edited:
Will they send you to jail or is it just fines? yes, either way it sucks and fuck these delusional assholes for forcing their insanity on us. I wonder how much beatings they took were due to them being freaks vs just dumb douche bags.

Will they send you to jail or is it just fines? yes, either way it sucks and fuck these delusional assholes for forcing their insanity on us. I wonder how much beatings they took were due to them being freaks vs just dumb douche bags.

It's a maximum fine of $250,000 in NY.

I can't believe we figured out how to pull energy out of atoms before we noticed there's actually fifty genders.

I think that is a factor, but it's also because in the US, freedom of speech is part of your constitution. The US is the only country that I am aware of, that has this protection.

In the US universities and elsewhere the same trans, LGBT, Marxist agenda is being pushed, and you can bet the farm that without the freedom of speech protection you'd already have the same thought crime laws being pushed in.

It is truly an international agenda, and the US is very much a part of it.

Last edited:
I think that is a factor, but it's also because in the US, freedom of speech is part of your constitution. The US is the only country that I am aware of, that has this protection.

In the US universities and elsewhere the same trans, LGBT, Marxist agenda is being pushed, and you can bet the farm that without the freedom of speech protection you'd already have the same thought crime laws being pushed in.

It is truly an international agenda, and the US is very much a part of it.

So, to me America is God, Capitalism, constitutional republic. You take away one of those ingredients and it all falls apart.
The Constitution has no power----it is a piece of paper. Only because "we" take it to mean something that it actually means something.

So yes, worldwide Marxism is trying to take over and always has. It almost totally controls our schools and media. So of course the narrative for Marxists (aka genocidal cocksuckers) is to 1) remove God 2) paint the founding fathers as pieces of garbage and through transitive property or whatever deem the constitution shit.

So as far as saying the US is party of it--- yes, the democratic party is for sure and above mentioned media and schools. But there is still the good old americans who believe in God and the american way and I would say we are the majority----but the intelligentsia is almost exclusively marxist.

We need to beat the shit out of marxists in every realm----physical, mental, and spiritual.

Back