Now illegal to use wrong pronouns in Canada; Bill C16 passes

That's because you are a grammer-normative, CIS speller, supporting the AngloPatriarchy

Yeah racist white Anglos largely try and push their liberalism on me but my people are not used to it and do not like it. If these anglos continue to push it on us it will mean war. We don't play by their same rules.

They are the oppressor.

At no point in this hour-long hearing does anyone even attempt to show that they've understood a single word Peterson said. I don't even think they're trying to understand him. This is the embodiment of 'pearls before swine'.

One thing Peterson said is something that is often overlooked, which is that the trans movement has rendered gender to be a meaningless concept. There's no need to even respect something that is by definition whatever you want it to be, whenever you want it to be.

Thon for TPOTWR 2017. Or is thon supposed to be lower case?
Pretty sure just at the beginning of sentences and titles.

You may want to look into it, though. "I didn't know" isn't usually successful in court. :eek:

At no point in this hour-long hearing does anyone even attempt to show that they've understood a single word Peterson said. I don't even think they're trying to understand him. This is the embodiment of 'pearls before swine'.

One thing Peterson said is something that is often overlooked, which is that the trans movement has rendered gender to be a meaningless concept. There's no need to even respect something that is by definition whatever you want it to be, whenever you want it to be.

My wife and I were screaming at the screen in frustration listening to the idiots ask ridiculous redundant questions, appeal to emotion and show a complete lack of intellectual competency on this issue. I'm sure the decision makers already have their minds made up. The opportunity to testify is just a formality. It is quite clear that politics comes down to pressure from lobby groups, favors and money. Reason and common sense does not apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are literally just trying to make it possible for people to think rationally and normally. I mean this literally, they are trying to take away sense and reason.

Last edited:
I think it was just that they didn't know much about what it was they were passing, and aren't familiar with the underlying issues that Peterson was talking about.

That 'I'm a free speech guy' was cringe worthy, trying to making a case about 'feelings' but it's obvious that Petersons points couldn't be reduced to such trivialities.

So to me, it just seems like they hadn't put much thought into it, and they were talking to Peterson who has probably put thausands of hours and a professional background into it.

At one point there was even a women who admitted she had no idea what the bill was about. I think that is how it got passed in the first placed. Nobody read it and just bought into the emotional appeals and the fear of being labeled a hateful transphobe.

I identify as a gender-fluid royal belligerent. My pronouns are My Grand White Lord and cunt depending on that moment's expression. Pinky out for royalty you filthy peasants.

As usual, Canada trying to outretard the USA. And they succeed.

For those who don't have an idea of what may happen with a bill like this. I will try to explain it.

If i am a pathological postmodernist individual who has been completely indoctrinated by my ideals. I can now contextually change my gender by PRETENDING to behave in a manner that allows me to dominate others through the law. I can do this on a whim by altering my behavior and "feelings" an infinite amount of times shape shifting my gender to meet my needs to thwart anyone undermining my goal to enshrine my political beliefs at the highest federal level. This means i would have to truly manifest my appearance and behavior to get what i want every time because screw logic right? Threatening me will just put you in my Tribunal cypher and you will get owned by the law that "protects" me.

At this point no one will be the wiser because my generation will have been conditioned to see this as a normal aspect of life. All categories are for not, nothing is absolute, and anything can be broken down to maintain favor for all, we shall live in bliss free of any marginalization for those who limit us and lust for power. I will navigate my ideas through pure social anarchy.

Last edited:
The Democratic party and the US in general are not anywhere near shit like this. I believe you're conflating ideas in your head.

(He's trying to justify his unjustifiable decision to vote for Trump.)

For those who don't have an idea of what may happen with a bill like this. I will try to explain it.

If i am a pathological postmodernist individual who has been completely indoctrinated by my ideals. I can now contextually change my gender by PRETENDING to behave in a manner that allows me to dominate others through the law. I can do this on a whim by altering my behavior and "feelings" an infinite amount of times shape shifting my gender to meet my needs to thwart anyone undermining my goal to enshrine my political beliefs at the highest federal level. This means i would have to truly manifest my appearance and behavior to get what i want every time because screw logic right? Threatening me will just put you in my Tribunal cypher and you will get owned by the law that "protects" me.

At this point no one will be the wiser because my generation will have been conditioned to see this as a normal aspect of life. All categories are for not, nothing is absolute, and anything can be broken down to maintain favor for all, we shall live in bliss free of any marginalization of those who quench for power. I will navigate my ideas through pure social anarchy.

I was called "Sir" when handed my latte i want 10k in damages shitlord

I was called "Sir" when handed my latte i want 10k in damages shitlord

A futuristic solution:

A United Nations office issues each person (no offense for those who don't identify as a person) a universal earth identification number.

To avoid lawsuits, everyone must go by the persons universal earth identification number

If you are unsure of someones EIN, your smart device will read the microchip that each person will wear, and notify you.

Or alternatively, just say nothing and keep your head down at all times.

A futuristic solution:

A United Nations office issues each person (no offense for those who don't identify as a person) a universal earth identification number.

To avoid lawsuits, everyone must go by the persons universal earth identification number

If you are unsure of someones EIN, your smart device will read the microchip that each person will wear, and notify you.

I am binary my EIN better be 001110000111000110111

How about this: if anyone wants to be referred to by any of this nonsensical made up bullshit, we brand it on their fucking forehead with a hot iron so that the rest of us know what to call them.
You know, so that nobody gets offended.

A futuristic solution:

@Lead, dubs for any Canadian misgendering other posters in The War Room would be appropriate. No way should they get away with law breaking scot-free in anonymity behind a keyboard.

Make it happen!

Hells nah

Back