Now illegal to use wrong pronouns in Canada; Bill C16 passes | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by klnOmega, May 18, 2017 at 10:04 PM.

1. freaky Freakiest Poster Belt

freaky
    omg...that means kids will have to memorize the hundreds of pronouns. It took me a year to get used to using just 2 pronouns and I still fuck up from time to time. Guess I'm going to jail...

2. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    That would be impolite, you see. We need Big Brother to intervene with a big stick when there is a disagreement over such things, to make sure the party line is firmly toed.

Re-education camps for all those who deviate.

Slippery Kantus and Rozko like this.
  3. GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom.

GearSolidMetal
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Canada is an European country on the wrong side of the Atlantic.

Brilliant move.

Pelosi2016 likes this.
  4. Thunderflash500 Red Belt

Thunderflash500
    I don't see how a Canadian Citizen wouldn't be justified in committing violence over this. There really aren't many more steps involved In setting up a tyrannical government. They are on the line. Personally I think they've crossed it.

5. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    Lol

6. SLUG1186 Orange Belt

SLUG1186
    They definitely haven't put much thought into it, that's for sure.

7. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE****

Shoemaker
    A Boat With Shannon Briggs, Right Behind You
  8. RhinoRush War Room Secretary of State

RhinoRush
    This is the problem with our system in Canada. A small group of crazies in Ontario get to decide for everyone else.

9. RhinoRush War Room Secretary of State

RhinoRush
    I live in Canada and I don't think our diversity is to be celebrated at all. But then, I live in a working class community where I actually see what these immigrants are bringing here: Crime, unemployment and misery.

Slippery Kantus and axstar713 like this.
  10. blackhat Green Belt

blackhat
    This is going to socially alienate a lot of trannies I would imagine. People are just going to give em the cold shoulder and avoid even speaking to them.

11. Renard Purple Belt

Renard
    Peterson did an amazing job, his debating skills are razor-sharp, much jelly. But he's talking to fools who've already made up their mind.

12. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    It's the death by a thausand cuts approach. Slow, concerted, incremental changes over time.

More people are starting become keen on how it's working, yet it still is being pushed through, and pushed into education. I liken it as the 'sovietization' of Western democracies, seeing as how it is rooted in Marxist ideology.

Much like in the soviet system the 'state ideology' was Marxism-Leninism and people were taught in the education systems there, it is now a NeoMarxist ideology reformulated and repackaged to apply to developed Western democracies. A new state religion.

Most people don't know the Marxist underpinnings of what we see today and still recognize it as very strange. It's creepy as hell once the underpinnings are known.

13. Pwent Phantom Thief

Pwent
    MAXIMUM VIRTUE SIGNALLING

i bet most people wouldnt vote for this in a private vote, but the politicians have to do it to appeal to their voter base and call themselves champions of civil rights or whatever

14. chubbman Pie Eating Champ

chubbman
    Now, does a retard need to specify his/her/thems gender before hand or are you fucked the minute you assume said retards gender?

15. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    Often times as well though it is just rubber stamping whatever comes along.

Although for those looking to embed Trojan horses in bills, it is best done by cloaking it in some sort of humanitarian and 'feels' play. Then to resist it is 'anti-feels' and who wants to be 'anti-feels'?

16. lifelessheap Red Belt

lifelessheap

When you ban speech and make words illegal you are trying to enforce thought control. It is a disgusting fascist tactic.

Canada is controlled by hateful fascists who hate freedom of thought and expression.

Thunderflash500 likes this.
  17. Dr J ⚽️Veteran Newcomer of the Year⚽️

Dr J
    @Lead, dubs for any Canadian misgendering other posters in The War Room would be appropriate. No way should they get away with law breaking scot-free in anonymity behind a keyboard.

Make it happen!

18. EndlessCritic Silver Belt

EndlessCritic
    You seem to be very confused. There is an important distinction between transgendered individuals (male <---> female), and what this law actually protects (the infinite spectrum of gender expression and identity.)

Imagine if you hire a cashier to work at your small business. Quickly, this person begins correcting customers as to their gender. "Actually, I'm not a male or female, I'm a borgot." This person goes on to explain that they are the only borgot in the universe, which in turn makes your customers uncomfortable. You, as a small business owner are now prohibited from terminating this person.

It is one thing for someone to claim that they are a man born in a woman's body, or vice versa. Indeed, science may one day advance to the point to absolutely vindicate these people. However, this law goes far beyond protecting transgendered individuals -- it protects any person who claims to be any invented gender.

The short explanation is that this is horribly illogical because the people who buy into this non-standard gender identity ideas commit the fallacy of reification. They confuse the description of the thing with being the thing. Rather than being a woman with XYZ characteristcs, they say they are an XYZ. Rather than being a man who is non-gender conforming, they say their gender identity is gender neutral. These are fundamentally distinctions without a difference, yet we have decided to provide legal protections to these purely rhetorical distinctions.

Finally, human rights tribunals in canada are kangaroo courts. Ontario has already decided that growing a beard is not a protected form of gender expression for a man. (Further reading: https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onhrt/doc/2016/2016hrto62/2016hrto62.html) If growing a beard isn't a protected form of gender expression, how can anything be protected? If you trust human rights courts to sanely apply insane laws, you are a fool.

19. Jack V Savage Funklord of the USA and the Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Jack V Savage
    Next, they have to take aim at people who use "your" when they mean "you're" and vice versa.

Metusalemi, Dr J and HomerThompson like this.
  20. HomerThompson Bone Raper

HomerThompson
    I fully support this measure.

Pelosi2016, Jack V Savage and Dr J like this.