Now I kinda feel bad for dissing Ronda so much..

Ronda seems cool for the most part, but her head got too big in '15 and it got kicked clean off. Humble pie FTW....

Last edited:
I remember talking to you the day after Ronda got kicked by Holly. You went from the most arrogant SJW to the most deflated put-in-his-place type of poster overnight. So I think it's pretty funny how occasionally you show signs of your old self in threads like this.

I immediately got the impression loisestrad was female. But then again, we don't have the history you two apparently do.

She showed little sportman ship in the cage. Cat was the only time i remember. She got her comeuppance.

Well i dont
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

lol OP and the feminist boogeyman

It's okay for women to talk about how the world can be a better place for them dickhead

In fact, a lot of things that they address such as toxic masculinity can actually benefit men too.

If we got rid of the whole females are weak idea next time your buddies won't call you a pussy and ask you to man up when you're sad about something

Turning fighters into something their not instead of complementing their main strength is a big problem in mma and sports in general.

Coachs sucking the natural flair out of fighters and turning them into striking/clinch/grappling robots needs to be fixed.

ATT is a great camp, their the definition of complementing their fighters strengths.

Right? Just because they shored up a weakness a bit doesn't mean that should be the main weapon going forward. You don't see Maia trying to box people up all fight...

I immediately got the impression loisestrad was female. But then again, we don't have the history you two apparently do.
Quick tip. Anyone on Sherdog who claims to be a female either got a sex change or is LYING.

Y'all are some backtracking bitches. Talking all that shit and now it's, "she's not that bad". She was never that bad in the first place to deserve the vitriol she received on here.

It doesn't change my opinion one bit. I don't really like her.

Also, how do you spell feminist wrong OP when the spelling is in the title of the Youtube video right above that?

Interesting video, she's not right about the last part of the movie though...

Never forget what a complete POS she was
giphy.gif
Bethe told her not to cry at weighins so she mocked her back after she won. What's wrong with that? Do you not know Bethe mocked Ronda's dad suicide?

Do not be fooled by prepared appearances. Tuf gave us the unscripted rouses that revealed her true character

I’ll take a chick like that over some femenist bitch any day of the week...

What Ronda is saying is just another version of feminism. Like any religion, Feminism has factions with different ideologies and paradigms.

The one thing that ties them together is the central idea that "women should have the right to choose and determine their own destinies."

In reality, we are all feminist in the Western World, because we agree that women should have the right to choose for themselves. If you want to see a non-feminist country, go to Saudi Arabia.

That was one positive thing about Ronda Rousey. The feminist rags and commentators would always try and get her to play the gender card, but she never would take the bait.

Ronda is not so bad, under the right circumstances of course.

Back