Now high school kids are banging two hot teachers at the same time

"Prosecutors say Dufresne coordinated the trysts using a fake Facebook profile under the name “Madison Mexicano,” complete with an image of the cartoon character Speedy Gonzalez as the profile image. The cover photo also included the phrase, “I love Mexican boys,” a reference to the teen, prosecutor Rachel Africk said. The teen later testified Tuesday that he didn’t appreciate that reference, however, since he is half-Colombian and half-Caucasian."

lol

At least he has to draw a line somewhere...

Sue the school. Profit.

Sue the school. Profit.

Secret high five for your lil bro... right?

2e78965d430901f1e3e24bc72e601659.jpg

Women's behavior when given freedom and power, ladies and gentlemen. Men do the same, but not as often in my honest opinion.

Seriously, life has to be all down hill after having a threesome with two of your teachers in high school... right?

Seriously, life has to be all down hill after having a threesome with two of your teachers in high school... right?
There's always a foursome with high school student (of age), college student and grad student/professor.

It's like drugs. Harder to get the same high, but it's possible.

Really is crazy how much difference the sex of the minor makes. If that was a little girl and two male teachers banging out her tight underage gash, people would be flipping shit. There would be no joking and everyone would be up in arms. But because it's a young boy and two female teachers, everyone get's to joke and laugh.

That poor boy is a victim! Now every time he smashes some immature and inexperienced girl his age, he'll be wishing he had some cougars in his life.
Yup.

Political correctness says we must act like boys and girls and men and women are all the same and sorry, they are not.

Those who demand a blanket application of the law that removes common sense and reality are pawns of the political correctness movement. I am sure this boy not only did not feel like a victim after but it improved his confidence and was seen as a positive experience by him.

Should female teachers be fired for breaking the rules of their job for stuff like this, hell yes. Should they go to jail and this be treated as if their is a victim and a crime, hell no.

A. If this was your boy, what would you do?

B. If this was your girl, and the teachers were male, what would you do?

A. High five
B. Murder

Boys and girls are different. There are some double standards because there should be. Guys want sex. That's it. Girls, especially teenage girls, want some Jane Austin romance shit. Sex is merely a means to that end.

A. High five
B. Murder

Boys and girls are different. There are some double standards because there should be. Guys want sex. That's it. Girls, especially teenage girls, want some Jane Austin romance shit. Sex is merely a means to that end.

That's some sexist shit right there bud. Girls want sex just as much as men do. They just happen to get pregnant.

That's some sexist shit right there bud. Girls want sex just as much as men do. They just happen to get pregnant.
No they don't. If they did, it wouldn't take "game" to pick up girls. They want sex. But not like men do. And not for the same reasons.

No they don't. If they did, it wouldn't take "game" to pick up girls. They want sex. But not like men do. And not for the same reasons.

It takes game to pick up girls because you put them on a pedestal and go out looking for them like creeps. Trust me, women want casual sex just as often as men, if not more. They just get to choose because society artificially places too much value on them. Go ask women for yourself if you don't believe me.

There's always a foursome with high school student (of age), college student and grad student/professor.

It's like drugs. Harder to get the same high, but it's possible.
You just blew my fucking mind

Another one
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-kindergarten-teacher-allegedly-had-162628459.html

The girls in TS's post are pretty average, IMO. Most guys their age and older probably think that too, but a high school boy probably overrates them b/c there is a little bit of forbidden fruit to them. I know that was my case when I was younger and I hooked up with older women.

Is it wrong that I'm OK with throwing the book at unattractive women that do this shit? If they're attractive, slap on the wrist.

It takes game to pick up girls because you put them on a pedestal and go out looking for them like creeps. Trust me, women want casual sex just as often as men, if not more. They just get to choose because society artificially places too much value on them. Go ask women for yourself if you don't believe me.
So, not only have I talked to plenty of women about this who all agree, there is a biological reason for why women don't want sex as much as men do.

How many children can a man father in 9 months?
As many as there are pussies he can fuck.

Women can only mother one child every 9 months. That's why for them, it is 't annum era game so much as it is investing time in finding just the right mate with a phenotype that signals a good, healthy genotype, which they perceive subconsciously as being attracted to certain men.

To us, it's about banging a lot of women who are of a threshold attractiveness. To women, it's about banging the most attractive guy they can find who will fuck them.

So we evolved to have different priorities when it comes to sex. That's why we intuitively consider it more heinous when a grown man fucks a teenage girl than when a grown woman fucks a teenage boy. It isn't some societal conditioning. We all intuitively know it's different.

So, not only have I talked to plenty of women about this who all agree, there is a biological reason for why women don't want sex as much as men do.

How many children can a man father in 9 months?
As many as there are pussies he can fuck.

Women can only mother one child every 9 months. That's why for them, it is 't annum era game so much as it is investing time in finding just the right mate with a phenotype that signals a good, healthy genotype, which they perceive subconsciously as being attracted to certain men.

To us, it's about banging a lot of women who are of a threshold attractiveness. To women, it's about banging the most attractive guy they can find who will fuck them.

So we evolved to have different priorities when it comes to sex. That's why we intuitively consider it more heinous when a grown man fucks a teenage girl than when a grown woman fucks a teenage boy. It isn't some societal conditioning. We all intuitively know it's different.

Those women are lying to you.

If that were true, then they wouldn't be buying dildos and vibrators and shit. Girls want sex just as much as men.

theres a video of the woman shelly going into court from the last couple days....

she thick.

Back