Now high school kids are banging two hot teachers at the same time

If this shit continues to happen, I'm going back.
rodney-back-to-school-cameo1.gif

It's mental illness, pure and simple. I mean I'm in my 30's, and I don't look at teenagers as people I can bang. I follow normal societal rules, and look at people within my age range. These women have screws loose, same as the guys that do it.

Any of these female teachers that get busted could hit up their local bar or tinder and get dick in 5 minutes, if it was just about attention. It's about fucking underage dudes. the taboo of it, the power difference.

Whoa there! The young adults in their class are their contemporaries of a sort, the boy was probably 6ft and benched 225. If you look at these cases the dudes are always sexually mature.

What we see is behaviour that would be considered entirely normal in any other species and in our species in most places and times in history.

I think you're stretching it a little to call it mental illness. One doesn't need that diagnosis at all!

It's mental illness, pure and simple. I mean I'm in my 30's, and I don't look at teenagers as people I can bang. I follow normal societal rules, and look at people within my age range. These women have screws loose, same as the guys that do it.

Any of these female teachers that get busted could hit up their local bar or tinder and get dick in 5 minutes, if it was just about attention. It's about fucking underage dudes. the taboo of it, the power difference.

That's a good point. I forget that women have that desire to get what they can't have or that is a challenge to get. That's the shit part about dating; some women you have to play it like you're not into them to get them to want you. The appeal that the boys are illegal is probably definitely there.

Then by your definition, any post-pubescent boy that can bench 225 and is over 6 feet is technically a young man?

I mean, any boy/girl past the age of 12-15 has the body of an adult, but that doesn't make them legal adults if they're still under 18 in the US.

People mature at different rates, I personally was not a man till I was 18-20, I had contemporaries at school that were definitely men at age 15.

We have blanket ages that we use to govern the matter but those ages can be more or less accurate depending upon the morphology of the person in question.

We use these ages to make things easier for ourselves. We shouldn't then rigidly adhere our thinking to those ages so as to make it more complex.

Whoa there! The young adults in their class are their contemporaries of a sort, the boy was probably 6ft and benched 225. If you look at these cases the dudes are always sexually mature.

What we see is behaviour that would be considered entirely normal in any other species and in our species in most places and times in history.

I think you're stretching it a little to call it mental illness. One doesn't need that diagnosis at all!

This is an appeal to nature, which holds little merit in modern society. the entirety of society operates in direct contradiction of our base instincts. As soon as someone reaches puberty, they're ready to bang physically. As a society, we've decided that grown adults don't get to bang 12 year olds or 16 year olds, just because they're sexually mature.

If we were still in a tribal society, sure. but we've moved away from that model. And we DO make a distinction between an adult banging a 6 year old and a 16 year old. The latter is considered a much lesser crime, but we DO still consider it a crime. Because there's a clear imbalance in power dynamics between a grown adult and a teenager. We hold the adult to a higher standard, to not use their authority to fuck our children on the sly. Because it's morally wrong to allow a sexual relationship in situations where both parties don't have equal agency.

People mature at different rates, I personally was not a man till I was 18-20, I had contemporaries at school that were definitely men at age 15.

We have blanket ages that we use to govern the matter but those ages can be more or less accurate depending upon the morphology of the person in question.

We use these ages to make things easier for ourselves. We shouldn't then rigidly adhere our thinking to those ages so as to make it more complex.

It's an imperfect system, but the best we can do right now. Without sophisticated individualized tests, we have to pick an age where most people have reached maturity. We've decided that age is 18, and everyone is aware of this.

That's a good point. I forget that women have that desire to get what they can't have or that is a challenge to get. That's the shit part about dating; some women you have to play it like you're not into them to get them to want you. The appeal that the boys are illegal is probably definitely there.

They don't want what they can't have, they want to be shooting above their ability. They want to get someone who is the absolute top of what they are able, those almost out of reach will seem a little less eager.

Men that are desperate for attention aren't getting any and so are likely not a good option. Other women have vetted them already.

So surprise surprise, if you behave like an alpha who is getting pussy, you'll have a better chance getting pussy.

So surprise surprise, if you behave like an alpha who is getting pussy, you'll have a better chance getting pussy.

This story definitely seems to back that up. Look how that prick kid acted throughout this. He's going to be getting laid his whole life because he clearly thinks he's the shit and is going to go through life acting like it. Instead of being grateful for the pussy, he was "How dare this bitch get my dick and then give me a bad grade. I deserve better."

This is an appeal to nature, which holds little merit in modern society. the entirety of society operates in direct contradiction of our base instincts. As soon as someone reaches puberty, they're ready to bang physically. As a society, we've decided that grown adults don't get to bang 12 year olds or 16 year olds, just because they're sexually mature.

If we were still in a tribal society, sure. but we've moved away from that model. And we DO make a distinction between an adult banging a 6 year old and a 16 year old. The latter is considered a much lesser crime, but we DO still consider it a crime. Because there's a clear imbalance in power dynamics between a grown adult and a teenager. We hold the adult to a higher standard, to not use their authority to fuck our children on the sly. Because it's morally wrong to allow a sexual relationship in situations where both parties don't have equal agency.

No, our society is entirely built around and on our nature, it is a reflection of it. It is a fallacy to believe that we are escaped from it when we have empirical evidence that over 75% of a persons adult nature is genetic on origin. Like I said before in most of the world, parts of the states and the other parts of the states until very recently 16 was or is considered sexually mature.

It's an imperfect system, but the best we can do right now. Without sophisticated individualized tests, we have to pick an age where most people have reached maturity. We've decided that age is 18, and everyone is aware of this.

See above. That's really a very recent convention. Just 30 years ago girls as young as 15 danced for young rock stars in clubs trying to bang them and it was totally normal behaviour no one was being chastised for.

But unfortunately that how it is here in the US (Well, my location indicates that I'm from Mexico, but I'm actually American), and laws are laws. Any adult that has sex with a minor will be charged with statutory rape regardless of whether or not it was consensual.

Is it a rigid form of thinking? Beats me, but as a citizen of this country, I am obligated to abide by the rules and regulations that the government has set out for the people. And I have no interest in arguing against it either because I have no interest in hanging out with teenage girls anyway as a 28 year old man.

No, our society is entirely built around and on our nature, it is a reflection of it. It is a fallacy to believe that we are escaped from it when we have empirical evidence that over 75% of a persons adult nature is genetic on origin. Like I said before in most of the world, parts of the states and the other parts of the states until very recently 16 was or is considered sexually mature.

See above. That's really a very recent convention. Just 30 years ago girls as young as 15 danced for young rock stars in clubs trying to bang them and it was totally normal behaviour no one was being chastised for.

Yet this behavior was illegal then as well. Mary Kay Letorneau is a good example of why we have such rules in place. She started fucking her 13 year old student, she gets found out when he knocks her up. They try to give her a slap on the wrist, she gets out and he knocks her up again after she continues pursuing him. Ok he must want it right?

Well fast forward over a decade later, they're still together. They interview them and ask him how he feels about situations like this. he says he's against it, because developing teens don't have the mental capacity to understand what they're getting into. He pretty clearly has depression and substance abuse issues. He's wasted his youth in a parasitic relationship, with this deranged woman clinging on to him. Young women don't have the maturity to understand how serious going through childbirth and raising a child is. Young men don't have the maturity to understand that at minimum, they're committing to 18 years of child support. Because it doesn't get waved just because an older person fucked you.

And society is NOT purely based on our nature. If it was, we wouldn't be making a conscious choice to move AWAY from wiping out people that look different than us, from child labor and prostitution, from slavery, from subjugating anything and everything that is weaker than us. The entirety of modern morality directly contradicts our natural impulses. That's the entire reason we need laws and the concept of punishment, because morality is NOT a natural phenomenon

Yet this behavior was illegal then as well. Mary Kay Letorneau is a good example of why we have such rules in place. She started fucking her 13 year old student, she gets found out when he knocks her up. They try to give her a slap on the wrist, she gets out and he knocks her up again after she continues pursuing him. Ok he must want it right?

Well fast forward over a decade later, they're still together. They interview them and ask him how he feels about situations like this. he says he's against it, because developing teens don't have the mental capacity to understand what they're getting into. He pretty clearly has depression and substance abuse issues. He's wasted his youth in a parasitic relationship, with this deranged woman clinging on to him. Young women don't have the maturity to understand how serious going through childbirth and raising a child is. Young men don't have the maturity to understand that at minimum, they're committing to 18 years of child support. Because it doesn't get waved just because an older person fucked you.

And society is NOT purely based on our nature. If it was, we wouldn't be making a conscious choice to move AWAY from wiping out people that look different than us, from child labor and prostitution, from slavery, from subjugating anything and everything that is weaker than us. The entirety of modern morality directly contradicts our natural impulses. That's the entire reason we need laws and the concept of punishment, because morality is NOT a natural phenomenon

We have mechanisms for accepting or rejecting those who look different depending on the situation, child labour is a economic matter, prostitution is not reducing and slavery is bigger now than it ever has been.

Our morality is absolutely entwined fundamentally with our natures, I'm amazed you see it differently.

Yes, that kid was obviously sexually mature at that age because he was able to impregnate her. However, he was not emotionally nor mentally mature, and was exploited by his teacher. Now he's paying the price by being stuck in a relationship that he was cajoled and trapped into as a minor. It's akin to being brainwashed.

And here's a story that just happened just recently:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...eacher-kidnapping-suspect-arrested/index.html

Stockholm Syndrome is pretty common among these statutory rape victims. Elizabeth Smart also comes to mind.

We have mechanisms for accepting or rejecting those who look different depending on the situation, child labour is a economic matter, prostitution is not reducing and slavery is bigger now than it ever has been.

Our morality is absolutely entwined fundamentally with our natures, I'm amazed you see it differently.

It's FAR more than an economic matter. The free market favored child labor, government had to end it. The same way that government had to step in and oppose racial discrimination, inequality in pay, human trafficking ( it still happens, but we oppose it on principle), genocide, slavery, child molestation, all types of violence, theft, fraud, etc. etc.

I wouldn't argue that our basic nature isn't intertwined with our laws and morality, or that we've been fully successful in overcoming our base impulses, but all of modern society clearly exists in opposition to our basic nature. Almost everything we consider to be good, just, and moral is NOT natural. For proof we can simply look to the recent past, go back a few generations and none of these laws existed. Three hundred years ago people would look at you crazy if you suggested sex with a sexually mature person was immoral. Well now most people survive to adulthood, and we have an understanding of basic psychology.

The only thing wrong here is someone not giving this boy a medal

Yes, that kid was obviously sexually mature at that age because he was able to impregnate her. However, he was not emotionally nor mentally mature, and was exploited by his teacher. Now he's paying the price by being stuck in a relationship that he was cajoled and trapped into as a minor. It's akin to being brainwashed.

And here's a story that just happened just recently:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...eacher-kidnapping-suspect-arrested/index.html

Stockholm Syndrome is pretty common among these statutory rape victims. Elizabeth Smart also comes to mind.

Thank you, stories like this are my point exactly. Certainly there are 14 or 16 year olds that are extraordinarily mature for their age, but our laws are imperfect, and we cannot base them around outliers. Typically a grown adult will have far greater mental and material resources, that make it fairly easy to manipulate an impressionable teenager. As a society we typically err on the side of caution. It's better to make sure the average child or teenager is protected from sexual predators, than to enact a free for all on the pretense that a small portion of kids are fully capable of having a sexual relationship with an adult on equal terms.

Essentially we hold the adult to a higher standard of conduct. Breaking that code of conduct is often a sign of greater mental instability.

It's FAR more than an economic matter. The free market favored child labor, government had to end it. The same way that government had to step in and oppose racial discrimination, inequality in pay, human trafficking ( it still happens, but we oppose it on principle), genocide, slavery, child molestation, all types of violence, theft, fraud, etc. etc.

I wouldn't argue that our basic nature isn't intertwined with our laws and morality, or that we've been fully successful in overcoming our base impulses, but all of modern society clearly exists in opposition to our basic nature. Almost everything we consider to be good, just, and moral is NOT natural. For proof we can simply look to the recent past, go back a few generations and none of these laws existed. Three hundred years ago people would look at you crazy if you suggested sex with a sexually mature person was immoral. Well now most people survive to adulthood, and we have an understanding of basic psychology.

Nah man, modern society is a reflection of our basic nature in the mirror that is our current environment.

Most people who didn't survive to adulthood died as infants and our understanding of psychology and history tells us that individual societies become more and then less permissive over time.

I was working when I was 15. I went to school 9-3 then worked 4-9. I would have been better off working 9-5. Would have had more money to party with on the weekends.

I worked night shift during my last year of high school. 11 pm to 7 am. I was making about $16 dollars per hour. That was in mid 90's. I was 17.

I learned to be independent and responsible.

I still got good grades in school, but the work experience and the discipline that came with it were much more valuable than going to class.

A. If this was your boy, what would you do?

B. If this was your girl, and the teachers were male, what would you do?

A. I would actually laugh and be happy for him because that will give him confidence for life.

B. I would seriously contemplate paying people to break their bones with an iron bar and leave them crippled.

If you think that the repercussions would be the same in both cases you should stop living on FB. Boys and girls are not wired the same and the act is much more damaging for a young girl than for a young boy.

Back