Now high school kids are banging two hot teachers at the same time

This guy gets one of the ultimate male fantasy's and wastes it. The teachers are adults and shouldn't have done that, but i hate when these guys partake in the relationship and then cry foul afterwards. Why does he have to bury them in court? Kid sounds like a real scumbag.

He's a teenager. That's what they get for fucking guys so young they need to get proof for their bros.

I'm probably in the minority by saying this, but these women are pedophiles and there's absolutely nothing to be celebrated here.

A. If this was your boy, what would you do?

B. If this was your girl, and the teachers were male, what would you do?

A. Explain to him why this sort of thing isn't proper, and what the consequences could be

B. Kill the teachers

fuck equality sometimes.

Hahaha exactly. Sometimes double standards are fair.

A. Sound the horns! Sacrifice one hundred virgins in his honor! Hold a feast the likes of which has never seen before, that the world may know his tale of gallantry, daring, and masculinity!

B.

3402841.gif

giphy.gif

It's not an equal situation. Women risk 18yrs commitment when they have sex, men risk the duration of the tryst. There are very real biological, evolutionary reasons for why we treat men and women differently regarding sex and it's nothing any feminism or whatever will change.

Sherdog standards are low.

Also, lol @ Madison Mexicano.

There are not many women who look good in their mug shots. They're likely pretty attractive in their own environment.

I'm probably in the minority by saying this, but these women are pedophiles and there's absolutely nothing to be celebrated here.

Yeah, get lost. He was over 16! Also things ain't equal. Dude was a football player so likely pretty developed.

Yeah, get lost. He was over 16! Also things ain't equal. Dude was a football player so likely pretty developed.

And what if you flipped the script? A pretty developed girl over 16 getting banged by two male teachers. How would that sound to you?

He's a teenager. That's what they get for fucking guys so young they need to get proof for their bros.

Whenever these stories happen, I DO, sadly, end up having sympathy for the women despite the idiocy of it all. You're right that the teachers are morons for fucking High School boys and asking for trouble, but there's really no harm going the student's way. This story clearly makes the student seem like an arrogant prick who got his dick wet and seems to have that assholish personality that will enable him to get his dick wet in the future. Meanwhile, these women's careers are bye bye. They also are mentally ill and have some deep seated insecurities, yet are portrayed as the criminal.

I just want to tribute the High School age boys that get a quality lay at that age AND KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!! You know somewhere is a student that is banging his hot Math teacher and keeping it quiet because he has morals, doesn't snitch and knows he has a good thing going.

And what if you flipped the script? A pretty developed girl over 16 getting banged by two male teachers. How would that sound to you?

Legal?

The only issue is teacher, student relationship.

It's not pleasant but it's not horrifying. Lumping it in with sex with 4yr old is absolutely puritanical madness.

Really is crazy how much difference the sex of the minor makes. If that was a little girl and two male teachers banging out her tight underage gash, people would be flipping shit. There would be no joking and everyone would be up in arms. But because it's a young boy and two female teachers, everyone get's to joke and laugh.

That poor boy is a victim! Now every time he smashes some immature and inexperienced girl his age, he'll be wishing he had some cougars in his life.

EEF72681-2B43-4245-9ADB-CDB48C940B50-3951-00000A58FA426D0F.jpeg

Legal?

The only issue is teacher, student relationship.

It's not pleasant but it's not horrifying. Lumping it in with sex with 4yr old is absolutely puritanical madness.

It could be legal in some parts of the world, and even in some states, but it's still mostly illegal in the US if the girl is under 18.

Whenever these stories happen, I DO, sadly, end up having sympathy for the women despite the idiocy of it all. You're right that the teachers are morons for fucking High School boys and asking for trouble, but there's really no harm going the student's way. This story clearly makes the student seem like an arrogant prick who got his dick wet and seems to have that assholish personality that will enable him to get his dick wet in the future. Meanwhile, these women's careers are bye bye. They also are mentally ill and have some deep seated insecurities, yet are portrayed as the criminal.

I just want to tribute the High School age boys that get a quality lay at that age AND KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!! You know somewhere is a student that is banging his hot Math teacher and keeping it quiet because he has morals, doesn't snitch and knows he has a good thing going.

I don't feel sorry for them. Women get enough breaks in modern society. they're sexual predators, relying on the discretion of hormonal teenagers. The women ARE mentally ill, but meh. The boys are still basically children. They shouldn't expect discretion from a guy getting his first taste of pussy

It could be legal in some parts of the world, and even in some states, but it's still mostly illegal in the US if the girl is under 18.

This. Not the same as banging a toddler, but still illegal in most areas because of the imbalance in power. It's reasonable to expect a teacher won't fuck their students. Go fuck literally anyone else. You're a woman it's not even difficult.

The majority of the world and also in the United States until quite recently.

Point is, that the age of the student is extremely relevant.

We let young adults join the military, work and fuck, they are not children.

Paedophilia is the sexual attraction to a minor, in form, not in empirical age. The dude was likely over 6ft and benched 225, that ain't paedophilia, it's women banging a young man.

The flipping the script is just trying to recruit sentiment we feel towards women as a whole. We infantilise them, as is evidenced how they are not responsible for fucking when drunk but are if they drive drunk. Truth is a 16yr old girl is a few years ahead of a 16yr old boy in maturity terms.

I don't feel sorry for them. Women get enough breaks in modern society. they're sexual predators, relying on the discretion of hormonal teenagers. The women ARE mentally ill, but meh. The boys are still basically children. They shouldn't expect discretion from a guy getting his first taste of pussy

A hot chick from my high school class got in trouble for this type of shit years ago. Yes, good looking women do have a lot of advantages, but they lose it fast with age. Women age so terribly, I really do feel bad for them. I'm just guessing, but I imagine the appeal of a 30 year old banging their 16 year old student is they want to relive the height of their popularity and feel younger again. Insecurity is a bitch.

A hot chick from my high school class got in trouble for this type of shit years ago. Yes, good looking women do have a lot of advantages, but they lose it fast with age. Women age so terribly, I really do feel bad for them. I'm just guessing, but I imagine the appeal of a 30 year old banging their 16 year old student is they want to relive the height of their popularity and feel younger again. Insecurity is a bitch.

It's mental illness, pure and simple. I mean I'm in my 30's, and I don't look at teenagers as people I can bang. I follow normal societal rules, and look at people within my age range. These women have screws loose, same as the guys that do it.

Any of these female teachers that get busted could hit up their local bar or tinder and get dick in 5 minutes, if it was just about attention. It's about fucking underage dudes. the taboo of it, the power difference.

Neither are anything to write home about, but as a youngen i would've left my nuts hanging all the way out, though!!!

You're probably right, they're competing with young women at peak sexual market value, that and just proximity.

Paedophilia is the sexual attraction to a minor, in form, not in empirical age. The dude was likely over 6ft and benched 225, that ain't paedophilia, it's women banging a young man.

The flipping the script is just trying to recruit sentiment we feel towards women as a whole. We infantilise them, as is evidenced how they are not responsible for fucking when drunk but are if they drive drunk. Truth is a 16yr old girl is a few years ahead of a 16yr old boy in maturity terms.

It's not the same level of crime as banging a little kid, but it's still a crime. A guy can be a genetic freak at 16, but he's still NOT an adult. We have an expectation that people we put in a position of authority over our children won't try to fuck them. For a variety of reasons.

Then by your definition, any post-pubescent boy that can bench 225 and is over 6 feet is technically a young man?

I mean, any boy/girl past the age of 12-15 has the body of an adult, but that doesn't make them legal adults if they're still under 18 in the US.

Back