Now high school kids are banging two hot teachers at the same time

Wood absolutely smash both.
170426-teachers-sex-trial-feature.jpg

A. If this was your boy, what would you do?

B. If this was your girl, and the teachers were male, what would you do?

What is with this dude snitching, is the real question?

Young men don't know how to treat ladies these days

A. Explain to him why this sort of thing isn't proper, and what the consequences could be

B. Kill the teachers

fuck equality sometimes.

Aww, they gave him memories that will last a lifetime.

Wasn't this already posted?

I remember these Boise Dimes.

neither of them are really hot, but yeah kids are definitely banging tons of teachers nowadays.

A. Explain to him why this sort of thing isn't proper, and what the consequences could be

B. Kill the teachers

fuck equality sometimes.
Hahaha exactly. Sometimes double standards are fair.

A. Sound the horns! Sacrifice one hundred virgins in his honor! Hold a feast the likes of which has never seen before, that the world may know his tale of gallantry, daring, and masculinity!

B.

3402841.gif

giphy.gif

lol @ these two teachers being "hot". More like LA - 0's.

Sherdog standards are low.

Also, lol @ Madison Mexicano.

What is with this dude snitching, is the real question?

Young men don't know how to treat ladies these days
"
Earlier Tuesday, McElwee suggested that the teen threatened to expose their relationship after she corrected him in class one day.

“At any moment, I can expose this, and you can go to jail, and you’ll lose your life as you know it,” McElwee claimed the teen threatened.

And the lewd video of Respess, according to McElwee, was an act of revenge for a problem he had in her class a year earlier.

“He told the cop he got payback,” McElwee said of the teen, later telling the court he had not faced any consequences for his actions."

^From the article. Sounds like it was revenge sex from the get go. Also sounds like he never liked them one bit in the first place. In the teacher's smurf FB profile, it mentioned she like Mexican boys in reference to the teen, but he took offense to it since he is not even Mexican. lolol

He also broke numerous laws in this revenge himself. He is lucky he is not being charged atm. But I'm sure the teachers will press forward.

Damn i wanna go back to High School

Back