notorious whiskey anyone know when it will be out for consumption?

And? I know my whiskey.

McGregor can put out a series of $400 bottles of a quality blend of 12 year old whiskey within a couple of months. Or a a blend of whatever with an average 3 year age. He doesn’t need to wait 3-12 years for it to mature from the date he declares it. Might be different if he was Japanese and wanted to sell Japanese whiskey -that is all bought out and there is a drought.

Japanese whisky, not whiskey.

Scotland, Japan, Canada, India = whisky
U.S. & Ireland = whiskey

Are you a Corvette Expert too dipshit!

You missed the obvious KFC reference and opt for Corvette instead

<Huh2>

Doesn't change the fact that bourbon is the lowest level of whiskey or that you're taking this way too personally

The commercial features a bearded angry hipster hurling a dolley in super slow motion.
After a hard day foraging the streets of Seattle for expresso coffee bars. A man will need Notorious Whiskey to help him ease his mind and lust for knowledge. Sometimes dwelling on the past isn’t all that bad.

I'd rather support Bang thanks.....

JX0fQcJ.jpg
I had to look that up, but lulz. fuck Duane.

You missed the obvious KFC reference and opt for Corvette instead

<Huh2>

Doesn't change the fact that bourbon is the lowest level of whiskey or that you're taking this way too personally

Maybe you shouldn’t talk about my Bourbon like that. You made this personal, friend.

Just had some McGregor Whiskey, it was better than I thought!

blog-reserve.jpg

P4p best whiskey. Gets You rocked in 13 seconds.

Other whiskeys are stuck in the mud.

Lmao he created a title that will never come out. This is on par though.

P4p best whiskey. Gets You rocked in 13 seconds.

Other whiskeys are stuck in the mud.
But beware, if you try to go past round 2, you may realize you were inefficient with your energy, and may wind up face down getting choked by a gazelle.

"Your" bourbon simply isn't as good as scotch, and you're going to have to accept it sooner or later

As long as there continues to be high quality offerings of premium Wiskeys, not the least of which are cask strength varieties in this countries there will be no need for Scotch in my home for anyone but guest.
And apparently “They” will be accepting Arbulour 12 yr.

If you buy flavored whisky (or whiskey) you deserve whatever you get

Don't over-complicate it

Like you would know rook. Leave the fine Whiskey talk to those who know what they are talking about. Let alone those who can afford it. hmph

There’s many supporters on this website that been slurping up this guys BS from day one, ask em how Notorious tastes...?

Underrated comment. How did this not have more likes??

only conor fans would drink a 3 year old whiskey so their idol becomes wealthier,, feel sorry for their livers,,

Mcgregor squirts a drop of his own breast milk into each bottle, his fans are going to lap that shit up.

Only morons would pay for that garbage, so every Conor fan then

You all hit the nail on the head.

It was officially announced today. Website and social media went live. The above video gives a website where it can be shipped to most US states for purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back