Notorious Irish Whiskey forced to drop brand name

Good.

O'Haras actually make good beer whereas Conor's whiskey was most likely going to be gimmicky shite.

Seamus O'Hara is the most Irish sounding name I've ever heard.

oh man, you guys need to try some decent Canadian Rye Whiskey, way smoother and easier to drink then most irish single malt's that taste like they have been sifted thru nasty peat moss.

thou have to say id take any irish whiskey over that shit corn swill from the states and dont even get me started on american beer.
I have to be honest mate.
I detest whiskey.
I've tried to like it..don't mind a JD and coke. But it's not for me.
And myself and the Mrs once necked a bottle of absynth between us. So I'm not a light weight..

And for the record I will never drink absynth again..
I left her house with cuts and grazes and a limp the next day and no memory of it.

AHH to be young again...,

Trademark issues forcing McGregors Irish Whiskey launch to be put on hold.

“Conor McGregor has withdrawn an application to register his Notorious whiskey as a trademark. An Irish brewer, Seamus O’Hara, objected to McGregor Sports and Entertainment Ltd company’s application to have the Notorious whiskey brand trademarked. O’Hara was successful in his attempt to block McGregor’s application, first put through in 2016, and the request has now been withdrawn.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/13/cono...-to-drop-notorious-brand-7940166/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

"‘I respect Jameson, the current number 1, but I am coming in strong. I am coming in passionate. I am coming to take over.’"

Jameson is blended piss for poor people. You can drink it with coke while snorting coke.

Last time I drank whiskey it was Laphroaig - older than my gf.

Last edited:
O'Hara ko's McGregor leaving him punch drunk.

Good, releasing his own brand of whiskey is a ridiculous money pit. I'm huge fan of Robbie Lawler, doesn't mean i'm gonna buy a 6 pack of "Ruthless Ale". Its retarded. Reminds me of "Trump Steaks". He's gonna be broke by 40 guaranteed.

Whisky bottle on a pole match?

97193952f78fc0130ecab117e494163f46e3ad58_hq.gif

He already changed the name to 'Proper no. 12' or something

Proper-No.-Twelve-Irish-Whiskey-Conor-Mcgregor-Whiskey-1.jpg

You know that you’re a salty fuck if you somehow manage to get enjoyment from something as far away from fighting such as a trading name getting blocked <Lmaoo>

Should be drinking a nice single malt scotch whisky anyways...

All the rest is filthy drain water..<LikeReally5>

oh man, you guys need to try some decent Canadian Rye Whiskey, way smoother and easier to drink then most irish single malt's that taste like they have been sifted thru nasty peat moss.

thou have to say id take any irish whiskey over that shit corn swill from the states and dont even get me started on american beer.

Lmao whiskey snobs

"‘I respect Jameson, the current number 1, but I am coming in strong. I am coming in passionate. I am coming to take over.’"

Jameson is blended piss for poor people. You can drink it with coke while snorting coke.

Last time I drank whiskey it was Laphroaig - older than my gf.
{<jordan}

So it was already taken by?

This reminds me of when WWF lost the name to some insane panda group, but this is on a much smaller scale obviously.

I prefer rum anyway that or trusty old beer.

American beer is garbage, thank the brits for the only beer thats worth a shit..ipa

Just give me the vodka bottle. Screw your fancy whiskies.........bunch of pansies.

American beer is garbage, thank the brits for the only beer thats worth a shit..ipa

lol - do you know how many types of "American beer" there are? Saying American beer is garbage is like saying all meat from all animals is garbage b/c you ate cow testicles and didn't like it.

Conor is a defeated man. His silence is just gets louder and louder.
still richer than all your family will ever be, him and his son and the future family of his son are set, and you're just a dumbass full of hate

Conor starting to lose outside the octagon.... inside will follow

Back