notifications for "someone uploaded an image"

TrueBias

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I went into settings to disable this cuz i dont care who uploads what, but i dont see anything that clearly says to not receive these...

Can someone post a screenshot of what to click?

I went into settings to disable this cuz i dont care who uploads what, but i dont see anything that clearly says to not receive these...

Can someone post a screenshot of what to click?
You are likely subscribed to or watching an individual member's or Community media folder. The action you want is unsubscribe or unwatch.

You are likely subscribed to or watching an individual member's or Community media folder. The action you want is unsubscribe or unwatch.
Ok ill keep a look out to the next alert.

Ok ill keep a look out to the next alert.
Sounds good. Feel free to PM me or share any screengrabs at next alert if you're still having issues. Not a problem. We'll get everything sorted for you.

Val’s mah boy

Yeah i am still getting them. No clue how to turn them off and its for anyone uploading an image. Im like subscribed to everyone.

Yeah i am still getting them. No clue how to turn them off and its for anyone uploading an image. Im like subscribed to everyone.
Let's go to ground zero and see what's going on.

I want you to surf to our community Media (that is – tick the three-lines icon in navigation bar top of site and then from the drop-down, Media). From the left-side panel below subsection Media Navigation that appears, tick Albums Shared With You.

I've highlighted as much in green below:

Skärmavbild 2018-10-14 kl. 22.59.42.png
What albums or media content does it populate for you to the right of the above?

It says "No albums have been shared with you yet"

It says "No albums have been shared with you yet"
I think I know what you did at one point. Surf again to the community homepage for Media. On the left-side panel below Albums, tick Main from under subsection Category. Now look to your top-right corner and tick what should read Unwatch Category.

Ok i did that. Well see if that holds up.

Back