Nothing sucks the air out of a crowd like Flyweights

Agreed with TS. I tried to like flyweight fights but they're just boring as shit.

We need more fights like Rashad vs Nog on PPV. Those are the kind of barnburners worth paying for.

The Benavidez/McCall fight was more exciting than the Rashad/Nog fight

And the Fitch fight..and the first 2 rounds of the overeem fight weren't anything to write home about either, although it wasn't that bad.

We need more fights like Rashad vs Nog on the PPV.

What a wonderful argument. Yes less men the size of flies and more YOUNG regular size men that are not washed up like shad and nog.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I thought the flyweights had the best fight of the night on an evening of great fights.

I'd watch Ian McCall fight himself. I love that guy.

What a wonderful argument. Yes less men the size of flies and more YOUNG regular size men that are not washed up like shad and nog.

Shad is washed up? Dude just fought for the LHW title. Tells me everything you know about MMA.

There were a few fights on the card tonight that could put you asleep. The fight you are referring to isn't one of them, to bad for you that you aren't a true MMA fan.

Cheers!!!!

Lol "washed up". You clearly have no idea about what you speak of. Why don't you take your Tapout paraphernalia and go to your local redneck bar to see big sweaty men slugging it out.

I swear fans like you are one reason why the MMA community is looked down upon by boxing aficionados who have appreciated the lighter weights since the early 1900s.

Isn't Dan/Shogun one of the great fights of the decade?
That went to a decision.

TS is smoking crack.
It was a good fight.

Nearly every "greatest fight of the..." in boxing or mma is a decision.

There were a few fights on the card tonight that could put you asleep. The fight you are referring to isn't one of them, to bad for you that you aren't a true MMA fan.

Cheers!!!!

So says the little fella trying to sound like some sort of MMA savant.

Seriously, I respect these little people for getting into MMA but would any normal size man ever feel threatened by someone as small as a middle schooler? I just cant get interested in fights between dudes who are smaller than the woman ref.

So if they did not cut weight and fought at 135 then you would like them? lol
135ers are also boring and have no power.

OmYjs.gif

He lasted five rounds unlike the rest of Jones' opponents.

lol, dude is just mad his favorite fighter Overeem gassed in the biggest fight of his career and got KO'd and the HW division is now in shambles. JDS/Cain 3 anyone?

The only flyweight fight that should ever be on the main card is the title fights in my opinion. I dont mind them being in the UFC but please dont shove them down our throat on the main card. Vast majority of them go to a decision with not much power to be had. I must admit, I did enjoy the Mighty Mouse/Dodson fight the other night though, but that is the only flyweight fight I have found entertaining.

I'm not a fan of flyweights at all. But, that fight was alright and a heck of a lot better than the Rashad/Nog bout. If you want to talk about a fight sucking the life out of a crowd, that's the one you should be looking at.

Lol "washed up". You clearly have no idea about what you speak of. Why don't you take your Tapout paraphernalia and go to your local redneck bar to see big sweaty men slugging it out.

I swear fans like you are one reason why the MMA community is looked down upon by boxing aficionados who have appreciated the lighter weights since the early 1900s.

I follow boxing very closely and have long before MMA came along. Rashad is washed up.. you are a total fool if you think otherwise. His performances speak for themselves. Guess you can go on believing the UFC hype train if you want but I will believe in what I see and what I see is a washed up fighter that is a permanent gate keeper until his retirement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back