Not too long ago Fedor was supposed to destroy Cain when Cain...

Cains the most overrated heavyweight in MMA history. Fedor began decline years before he even lost and most of his fans know this.

I have no idea why people don't understand you can win fights post-prime.

It's very obvious to the eye test that Fedor's prime was in the middle of his PRIDE reign, extending at the most to the Big Tim fight.

So you thought you would add a real turd of an OP into an old shit pot and then stir it TS?

BTW your OP is straight retarded. No matter how anyone feels about Fedor they should all read that OP and come to the conclusion that you are a moron.

alot of knowledgeable MMA fans already noted that Fedor looked horrible even in victory against Arlovski & Bret Rogers. Use your own eyes and don't be so affected by other peoples' opinions.

Sure. When Cain was at ASU in a singlet.
Eh, I don't see why this is even an issue, Fedor had good hips, good wrist control, it seems possible.

Why is it that a statement that is not driven by fandom or a form of hyperbole is treated as such by the rabid fans?

Prime Vs prime it's a tough one to call, but I would say that prime Cain is one of the only people I think could have upset prime Fedor.

But when Cain was in his prime Fedor was already dropping off and Cain would have smooshed him I reckon. Cain is a mess now so he's not smooshing anybody just yet.

The matchup would be pretty interesting now. Fedor seems to be at least training and taking fights seriously and Cain has dropped off a bit. So I would still like to see it as I think it's fun and a pick-um fight.

Staggering how some peeps still think anyone could beat a prime Fedor...

Back