Not that anything is a sure thing in MMA, but here are the odds...

Fun watch, hadn't seen that yet. I was referring more to Ali Abdelaziz and him and his team having the audacity to call out Mayweather. The drama with the NSAC feels like a warning sign to me too. Khabib doesnt seem like the humble, down to earth guy he was a year or two ago. Again, this is speculation on my part. I guess I should probably add "Fact" or "Confirmed" in my post somewhere to comply with sherdog standards lol.

Do you really think Ali abdelaziz a big mouth promoter is more relevant than khabib's father ? The guy he's still living with and who taught him everything ?
Lot of people here, make the confusion between all the bs abdelaziz says to PROMOT his fighter, and what Khabib thinks.
About the NSAC, it's coherent with Khabib's mentality, he cares about his country, his family, his friends and his religion. Nothing new or different from what Khabib was 2 years ago ...

Like I said, I don't think he's a bad fighter. On the contrary I think he's very good. But the levels of god-hype around here are a little out of hand right now. Saying Tony has a 1% chance is laughable, just my opinion of course.
Tony can beat any fighter 155 and down on any given saturday, including Khabib. I agree that anyone not giving Tony his props is insane. It's 60-40 imo. Khabib has earned the right to be hyped up and if he demolished Tony, which I believe he will stop him inside of 4, he won't be stopped by any LW.

Tony can beat any fighter 155 and down on any given saturday, including Khabib. I agree that anyone not giving Tony his props is insane. It's 60-40 imo. Khabib has earned the right to be hyped up and if he demolished Tony, which I believe he will stop him inside of 4, he won't be stopped by any LW.
I can agree with 60/40 on Khabib/Tony. I'm pretty curious to see how Kevin Lee would do. Cardio might be an issue for him, but the explosiveness/wrestling combination that he brings would be a lot of fun matched up with Khabib's wrestling.

Back